GEN 1 & 2 XM-18's

That FP is sexy and well all know it! Only ways it could be "better" satin on the grind and blasted on the flats, oh...and it could be mine! I'm going to EDC a FP ASA the stars align and one finds me!

uV0t+

Great thread bump Justin and great pic! I had no idea this thread even existed. There are some amazing knives posted here. Here is my contribution.

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

Jensen, Thank bro. i don't think it's up to par with yours. You've definitely stepped your photo game up!! Great job

Wow! That thing is awesome Mike. I love the setup with the frag Ti and the blue screws. Very nice!

Digging that setup Mike! Job very well done on that beauty!!! Very cool Ti frag by the way :D

I just switched my scale over to CF, so I had to show ya....

http://postimage.org/

Last edited:
Very nice hand ground xm's gentlemen...maybe it's time I try to find some more stuff to sell!

Great thread bump Justin and great pic! I had no idea this thread even existed. There are some amazing knives posted here. Here is my contribution.

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

I see copper standoffs.

This is probably a silly question but do all of the "new" (copper, brass, ano) fit the Gen 2?

You guys know what I like best about these early XMs you are posting?...

That they are getting pocket time and use. :thumbup:

^ No safe queens here buddy. I like looking at knives but I like carrying them and using them better. :)

Back