Hiking, BBQ, and Archery at Mike's Hood

Ban

Alright guys. Were are the pics from yesterday. I will upload the 2 that I have of the Lime Ovens from the hiking trail.

sad to see, this is one of the only pics i got..:eek: i wish i could have snapped some of the bow shooting.. oh well, we might just have to plan another get together with more shooting..

IMG_9222.jpg

sad to see, this is one of the only pics i got..:eek: i wish i could have snapped some of the bow shooting.. oh well, we might just have to plan another get together with more shooting..

Mike you got me hooked...Im over at stickbow.com and tradgang.com reading like a mad man.

Mike's kid Cypress is energizer bunny. Outhiked all of us.

5342043394_27ede478c2_b.jpg

5342045086_645b2cde39_b.jpg

that he is indeed.. but his name is Cypress...:D he'd be pissed if he heard you call him Tyler..:eek: he has done that hike countless times..

Lol! My bad. I have no idea where I got Tyler from :eek: I suck with names!

Lol! My bad. I have no idea where I got Tyler from :eek: I suck with names!

haha.. it's all good man..:thumbup: he had a great time yesterday for sure.. the dude is a natural born warrior..

That was a great day, we have to do it again sometime. Next time though, let's skip the hike and just shoot, that was a TON OF FUN!

The choiless BT4 is looking great!

Last edited:
Nice BT4 pics guys :thumbup: Most of my pics from the hike didn't turn out, light was too low for that lil P&S...all blurry. I got some from the bowshooting though, will post em later tonight. I've got the bug too I think, but I won't be acting on it for a while. Not until I get a BT knife anyway :)

Happy New Year Tiny!

What a bunch of thugs. How long was the hike?

it's ony about 4-5 miles.. a little over 2 hours round trip... it was in Fall Creek State Park, which is a few minutes down the road from our house.. it's one of our favorite parks in the area and we do this hike regularly...:)

Back