Hiking, BBQ, and Archery at Mike's Hood

Tiny and Jeremy whats up!! Good to see you guys here.

Nice pics Russell. That one of Cypress and the Tigress is just awesome.

Nice pics man! Looks like my form sucks. I don't know anything about archery but I know shitty form when I see it :D

Nah, I'm pretty sure I snapped that one before you were fully seated for some reason. Lemme get your vid up.

Hey Norcal, you need to give that banner to Ban so he can have it in his sig too. lol

I have three recurve bows all 45# and under, keep telling myself I need to get something heavier. I havent shot them in a long time, the glue on the feathers is getting old and everytime I take them to shoot a couple feathers fall off some arrows.

Been good man! Hope the new year treats you well!

I didn't want you feeling left out of the group photo, so I added you in real quick. :thumbup:

IMG_9222.jpg
HAHAHHAHA
Thats awesome! I duno when I can come back next. I hope it's soon. There is a slim chance I might come out in March. But it's just a thought right now. Where did you guys hike at?

Cool, just let us know and we'll plan something.

We hiked a trail in Mt. Hermon, Scotts Valley (about 10 minutes north of Santa Cruz).

Man, you guys are having too much fun out there. :thumbup:

resinwife has a sister over in Danville. Next time we are out there visting, I'm going to have to try and hook up with your crew, and bring my Banned FABM.

resinwife has a sister over in Danville. Next time we are out there visting, I'm going to have to try and hook up with your crew, and bring my Banned FABM.

sounds good man... keep us posted...:thumbup: it is definitely a good group of guys to chill with..

i live in the mtns. outside of Santa Cruz and Ban lives in San Jose, which is about 45 minutes away from me..

We've sort of bracketed your locations on past trips to the Bay area. Been over the ridge to Half Moon Bay, and up through Gilroy on the way to Monterey. We visited our niece in Mountain View two years ago, so we have sort of poked around the area. Don't know if we will make it out west this year, but eventually.

I am surprised that you still remember that FABM. My very first FBM mod :thumbup: It now has tigerhide handles sitting in a awesome mikeymoto sheath.

Back