Hinderer and Steel Flame pieces

Jensen......those pics are incredible......either one would be an awesome screensaver........
The dog tags are just gorgeous........
Simply put.........AMAZING, sir !!!

Which one's are your favorites ??? (Asking.....although I am pretty sure I already know the answer)

You have some really cool pieces from both Jensen and you have paired them amazingly!
Great photos to depict them :D

You sure have a knack for it bro!! Well done amigo :thumbup:

Thank you for the kind words guys. Ross that's a tough one. They all get carried pretty equally. The dog tags have the most sentimental value since they are in honor of my two little girls and my wife. But if I had to pick a favorite it would be the Bowie.

Neat thread idea..the SF stuff is nice and the guys behind the brand are good people.

great shots and beautiful stuff there Jensen -

i like your personalized dog tags - very nice idea :thumbup:

so far i like their emerson clip with the lion and the dragon bead best - things to get after my next two must-have knives and the wicked edge...

Here's my Hinderer and Steel Flame contribution... Thanks for the cool thread Jensen

I am really liking the pics in this thread......Justin.....WOW......those XMs are stunning......

Awesome contribution Justin. Your collection of Xms and steel flame bling is incredible.

Ross, Jensen, thanks fellas! I do enjoy my small Herd of XM's and the way I have them dressed up :D
Thank you guys for your help and inspiration!!

^ Holy crap Todd. That is the most impressive collection of hinderer and steel flame I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing. I recommend that everyone follow that link immediately.

I might have a problem...

standard.jpg

Back