Hinderer and Steel Flame pieces

How about now?
standard.jpg

Derrick is such a great artist and an even better person... as is everyone at Steel Flame so I just can't help but support them.

Nope, not seeing a problem here! :D I agree. I met Derrick at Blade this year. What an awesome guy! Steel Flame does so much good for so many people. They are just amazing!

That's one hell of a darkness skull Todd. Love it!! I have a few more rare steel flame skull pieces inbound to add to my pile o skulls edc. :) I'm stoked!!! I'll get pics up as soon as humanly possible.

You guys making me log on to see photos or chase a link...ugghhh! But the stuff shown is nice so the extra effort is ok.

Luck that's a sweet setup buddy. Love it! I'm a huge skull guy also. I have two pieces on order from steel flame right now. Once they arrive my edc will be complete and will have a poop load of sf skulls.

Thanks! I'm envious of the personalized darkness tag and the darkness cypop you have.

Posted before but thought I'd put it here too. My first SF piece but I'm sure I'll throw more on my keychain in the future.
8E688582-87BD-4E1E-91DA-617220563F5F_zpsbb4v90rg.jpg

Jensen, when did you become a professional photographer? AND WHEN DID U GET THAT BOWIE YOU A-HOLE! Haha. Really tho man, u got great taste and a great eye. Always keeping me jealous. And I really like that DLC wharnie w the skulls. Killer. Whats up w the black screws? An rhk offering or home made? Did I miss out??! Lol

Finally part of the SF/Hinderer cool kids group! I have a couple tags, but until now no XM "bling". Cheers!

Not sure if I like it on the 3" yet, might hve to try it out on all the sizes. Or buy several more SF clips!

That looks great Kevin. The crusader clips are a great way to dress up the lock side. Congrats!!

Thanks Jensen! And I agree with Ross, that is an awesome pic! That should be on the SF website... :D

Back