Information from Instagram and Facebook!

Wish more people could see this and be made aware that not all carbon steels turn to rust if you look at 'em the wrong way. Even those "bad" ones would probably look new after some flitz and a little elbow grease.

Yes for sure, on both counts. I also liked Guy's response to a question in the post:

• surviveknives@steevmandoughzuh You can scroll down through our feed for more details but in short, the bottom and middle blades are our older high temper protocol and the top is a low temper protocol, very similar to what we're using now for 3V. The newer method clearly has improved weather resistance. Those other two could still be cleaned up pretty easily though.

So if those are drilled to indicate 20cv and they're the final batch of starters, does that my 3v is even a little further ahead???

A SURVIVOR! can hope can't he?

That's a very good point.

One time I had some issues with a refurbished phone and I was told the replacement would receive "the white glove treatment", but I didn't exactly take that literally.

Silver, I'm going for informative rather than flashy. :)
Besides all that scrolling when somebody loads the page with tons of graphics annoys me. ;)

I don't know about Fancier, but I don't know how to do that. Lesson time, you technological wizard!
I'm thinking I'm in the minority as being a person who views bladeforums almost exclusively through my phone. On my android phone I hold the power and down volume buttons to capture whatever is on my phone screen. Then I crop out the very top of the shot where my battery and Wi-Fi signal show. Finally I just post the screenshot like any other pic. It might save folks a few clicks by showing exactly what the link shows, but the link is still nice because then you can see follow up posts.

I'm thinking I'm in the minority as being a person who views bladeforums almost exclusively through my phone......

Yep, I forgot about that. I'm almost always on my laptop. Thanks anyway, and I enjoy when you post those :thumbsup:

Silver, I'm going for informative rather than flashy. :)

With informative and flashy already taken, HK finds himself relegated to comedic relief.....:oops:

Gary Larson could probably work that into something print worthy o_O:confused:

Same here Silver. I haven't cranked up the laptop in months because smartphones are ridiculously easy to use.

Yep, I forgot about that. I'm almost always on my laptop. Thanks anyway, and I enjoy when you post those :thumbsup:

With informative and flashy already taken, HK finds himself relegated to comedic relief.....:oops:

Gary Larson could probably work that into something print worthy o_O:confused:
Ha! Comedic relief or level headed, informative and interesting discussion... either one :)

Same here Silver. I haven't cranked up the laptop in months because smartphones are ridiculously easy to use.
Yes! Plus my phone is always on me.

Man I'm glad I read that late in the evening ^, it'll give my big head a few hours for the swelling to go down so it'll fit through the door in the morning. ;) :D

So since Guy said 'There are a ton of these (4.1 preorder), this is by far the largest preorder segment....' I'm hoping that means there'll be enough on the secondary market to snag one in 3V.

I hope you're right. Man it's been pretty tight out there right now. Supertac posting those comparison pictures with the field knife got me all riled up :)

For your sake, I hope I'm right too!

I'm thinking we're in a lull now as the team is transitioning from 4.7 and 2.7 to 4.1 and 7/7. I wouldn't be surprised to see 4.1s pop up when starter orders start shipping and factory seconds get caught up. Fingers crossed!

Back