infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple. This forum largely seems to be run by people that can dish it out but can't take it. I see mods doing shit that would get anyone else banhammered all the time, but it gets a pass because "Oh dear, you can't talk bad to a mod!" Quite sad, as behind all of this eggshell-walking bullshit there's some good conversation to be had. Right up to the point where a mod disagrees with you and your thread gets shut down.

Mods or moms? I'm not sure which. Pretty certain the next rule added to the list will be "clean your room" though.

this thread points out a serious flaw, many of these people are ruthlessly attacking me for no reason. i doubt that any of them will get an infraction for harassment though, even though they are much more hurtful then telling someone to stop being an ass please. you will probably even get an infraction for this comment. however there are some good people on these forums to bad some people have to ruin it.

reminds me of the movie quote "what do you tell I man with two black eyes?" " nothing he's been told twice already!"

well to be far i don't see why its to late, i apologized 5 hours after guyon posted "i wasn't awake when he posted" i took peoples advice and tried to right a visitor message but it wouldn't let me 'i'm guessing because i don't have a paid membership'. but judging from his comment i don't think he even wants an apology. i did everything i was told to "i read every rule on the site" and apologize to the mod that gave me the infraction.

Since we are 'writing' to each other we get to 'speak' uninteruptingly in a kind of lurch like choregraphy. Maybe it would be better to hesr and speak in person but it is what it is....
Leatherman mentioned his children so I will mention mine. I have two sons and two daughters. The oldest girl is an outright genious, a phd at the School of Mines and beautiful like her mother but oh my God the arguments. My favorite was coming into the kitchen and finding a stack of sudsy plates piled into the dish drainer just sitting there. When called out she looked me square in the eye. " you said wash the dishes. Well, they're washed. You said nothing about any 'rinsing' or 'drying'." Teenager 1 Flabergasted Papa 0....except for the small fact I, yes, I am the keeper of the keys. You know, the ones that fit the only way down off this mountain. The ones to the mall transport shuttle?
Knowing what to say and knowing how to say and knowing when to say are the hallmarks of adulthood. You did apologize but it was conditional and almost immediately, and we all get our posts time stamped, you expect instantaneous exoneration and your apology is offered on your terms..."the mods involved can read it here"....
I want to be frank here. You are legally and evidently a child. You will balk at that. You will swell up at that. But by law you are what you are. And by that same law I must treat you as such. I cant 'send' you a knife. I cant buy you a drink. I cant take you hunting or fishing or teach you to bend steel without your parents permission...and young man I can not, will not, am not going to silently stand by and watch as you tell an adult how to treat you on a forum that he monitors after you call him an asshole. We don't roll that way here. My sons brought their friends home all the time. If one had said to me what you did they would have to leave my house. Done. Well thats what happened to you, isn't it?
I am also curious about your parents. Do they know you go to online chatrooms and 'argue' with strangers about knives?
Fact: You do not know me. Should I shadow your threshold and look right into the peephole of your front door and your mother be looking at ol' one eyed scarred up Grey standing on her porch, after she made damm sure that door was bolted chained and latched she would charge into your room and toss you laptop / notebook / tablet right out the window.

Bottom line, If you stay (and that's entirely up to you) like any place else you visit, you must Behave....
G....

don't you have better things to do? like maybe a job? all you've done is annoy me, it seems to me your brain must not have simply ever developed
Responding to taunts is the wrong path....
well to be far i don't see why its to late, i apologized 5 hours after guyon posted "i wasn't awake when he posted" i took peoples advice and tried to right a visitor message but it wouldn't let me 'i'm guessing because i don't have a paid membership'. but judging from his comment i don't think he even wants an apology. i did everything i was told to "i read every rule on the site" and apologize to the mod that gave me the infraction.
Its too late because you refused the original offer to make it good. Sometimes in life you only get one chance to make a thing right. More often you dont even get that one chance, I tell you from experience in real life, I didn't get the one chance. Not even close. I got burned badly.
i said quote 'your brain must have not simply ever developed' what did i say about you people and actually reading correctly:)? i regret to inform you that you may also suffer from daddyo16's condition.
another bad answer.
I like esee's and beckers my favorite being my esee5, as for closing the thread, i'd rather keep it open its quite comical. hopefully bladite and guyon will forgive me in the future:)
Learn, walk the narrow path, ignore taunts, dont get your shorts in a wad, and you'll be just fine. Fall in this rut again and I dont see you around for long. Look how long I've been here, no warnings or infractions. I've not always been a moderator, AND I have not always been an adult. I know how stupid the decisions of a teenager and 20's can be, I've been there and done that and shiver every time I think about them. :p

Yes, the brain does not fully develop untill about 25, I wasn't that age yet when I screwed up so badly so yea, I see it now. NOW, dammit. Stupid, stupid, stupid me.

Responding to taunts is the wrong path....

Its too late because you refused the original offer to make it good. Sometimes in life you only get one chance to make a thing right. More often you dont even get that one chance, I tell you from experience in real life, I didn't get the one chance. Not even close. I got burned badly.

another bad answer.

Learn, walk the narrow path, ignore taunts, dont get your shorts in a wad, and you'll be just fine. Fall in this rut again and I dont see you around for long. Look how long I've been here, no warnings or infractions. I've not always been a moderator, AND I have not always been an adult. I know how stupid the decisions of a teenager and 20's can be, I've been there and done that and shiver every time I think about them. :p

Yes, the brain does not fully develop untill about 25, I wasn't that age yet when I screwed up so badly so yea, I see it now. NOW, dammit. Stupid, stupid, stupid me.
i don't see it as a bad answer i don't think people should have the right to keep instigating a fight with me, i strongly consider you read back and see all the things people have said to me and consider giving them infractions so they'll stop. frankly it should have stopped along time ago. i tried to be the mature one and mostly replied as such, but i had enough and vented kinda like i did with bladite. sorry

It's simple. This forum largely seems to be run by people that can dish it out but can't take it. I see mods doing shit that would get anyone else banhammered all the time, but it gets a pass because "Oh dear, you can't talk bad to a mod!" Quite sad, as behind all of this eggshell-walking bullshit there's some good conversation to be had. Right up to the point where a mod disagrees with you and your thread gets shut down.

Mods or moms? I'm not sure which. Pretty certain the next rule added to the list will be "clean your room" though.

I'd like to see you post an example of the behavior you speak of.

Leatherman, Karda, are we not on the verge of a 'reposition' here. We are discussing hate e mail and dsimmons post was tainted, downright stained with whine albeit certainly cheesey. Oh to please just move this whole thing ever so slightly to the left (everything you own in a box to the left) and put it on the sub forum it so obviously belongs, it cries out it does, the steel begs to be quenched, it won't go to bed.... and, oh my darlin' we shall come to a decision REAL quick who the ☆ssh☆le really is.......
G...
Krav has already started a thread. All systems are gooooo.......

i noticed they made a thread in honor of me, if whine and cheese is for making fun of 16 year old boys i really don't want to know what else is on there. some of that stuff they said is quite tainted, maybe a mod should change the name of there thread to "scumbags post here"?:)

Dsimmons is a returning banned troll. He adds nothing to any discussion he partakes in, aside from being a troll. So for those curious, that behavior is not tolerated.

i noticed they made a thread in honor of me, if whine and cheese is for making fun of 16 year old boys i really don't want to know what else is on there. some of that stuff they said is quite tainted, maybe a mod should change the name of there thread to "scumbags post here"?:)

You need to just stop and walk away. That thread in Whine and Cheese would not have been started if you'd have been a been more proactive and mature about the way you handle the mistakes you make. There are a lot of minors on here, and they don't all flip their wig at the drop of a hat. Maybe that inspired it by comparison. If that is insulting you, just wait wait until you go out in the real world, trying to make a living, having to answer to someone that really wants to control you. Seriously, enough is enough. Go and enjoy the forums, there is nothing more to be done here or is there? You will never win them all.

Last edited:
I think enough has been said on this matter.
The OP has much to think about. Repeating it wont matter much.
He'll either learn to swim in the ocean or get eaten by the sharks.

Thread closed. Move along, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back