1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Ka-Bar Becker BK7 with Cordura sheath

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)' started by traderslanding, Apr 20, 2012.

1. traderslanding

traderslanding

Feb 15, 2012
    Ka-Bar Becker BK7.jpg Specifically designed for combat soldiers and extreme adventurer types the Ka-Bar BK7 Combat Utility Knife is fairly lightweight but capable of handling your business. Overall length is 12 7/8 inches while the knife weighs in at barely three quarters of a pound. Made of black coated, 1095 Cro-Van steel the BK7 can be easily sharpened. Has a black Grivory handle. Comes complete with a CORDURA sheath.

Price : $79.90 price includes sheath.

www.traderslanding.biz

2. CountyRat

CountyRat

May 7, 2009
    I am not trying to be critical, but it is a fact that $79.90 is not a particularly attractive price for a Becker BK 7. Several vendors are selling them, with sheaths, for less than that and providing free shipping. Have you given any thought to repricing this knife? If you do, I will be very interested, and I suspect that others will too.

Best wishes, and have a great weekend!