• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ka-Bar Model #02-1256

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a LNIB orange G10/XHP Spyderco Para Military 2 sprint run. Has been carried a couple of times. Awesome condition. Super smooth, solid lockup, and blade centered. In the pictures it is wearing an STR LowRider anodized Ti pocket clip. Will come with original clip. Will sell the LowRider clip for an extra $15. Asking $185 shipped USPS w/ DC. Paypal gift or +3%.

OPM2.jpg

OPM2-2.jpg

OPM2-3.jpg

OPM2-4.jpg

OPM2-5.jpg

Last edited:
I have a ZT 561 that I bought new 2 months ago. Broke down a few boxes with it but other than that its perfect. Got a VECP so Im looking for a nice slicer. Will send pics as I would like some too. Mainly looking for a M390/CF Milli but will consider other sprint Millis as well. Email
chase_martin(AT)live(DOT)com

Here is a 0561 serial #'d 0615. I bought it brand new and carried it a couple of times. It didnt come very sharp and I havent messed with the edge. The only mark I can find I showed in the picture near the over-travel stop. Strong lockup and centered blade. sold paypal gift or add 3% shipped with DC. Thanks.

561-1.jpg

561-4.jpg

561-5.jpg

561-3.jpg

561-2.jpg

561-6.jpg

Last edited:
For sale are a lightly carried and used Spyderco Tenacious with blue G10 and a NIB CF154 Blur. The Tenacious has been carried and used to cut up some boxes then stropped back to sharp. There are a couple of small scratches on the blade but I couldnt get a good pic of them. Anything else is just oil. There is also a spot on the G10, unsure from where, but it can prob be washed out. Solid lockup and blade is a tad off-centered but nowhere close to rubbing and can prob be adjusted to center. Im asking $30 shipped CONUS with DC paypal gift or add 3%.

The Blur is brand new in box never carried. I just got it from Dave a few days ago and flicked it a couple of times and put it back in the box. This was my first Blur and I just dont like them. Im asking SOLD shipped CONUS with DC paypal gift or add 3%.

Ten4.jpg

Ten3.jpg

Ten2.jpg

Ten1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back