Keith Johnson Knives

I just got this in today. I have to admit, I was skeptical when I was offered a "peanut" Lanny's Clip, but dudes... This is the coolest knife, it's a super useful size, and the fit and finish is exactly what you'd expect from out man Keith. I've already had a leather slip made for it, and plan on putting a lot of miles on this sucker over the next few months.

yCs19v1.jpg

p9ckT3u.jpg

MiiMkwT.jpg

5vZLL4m.jpg

92Cv0nU.jpg

That is by far the coolest knife I have seen in awhile. Thanks for sharing.

Got another knife from Keith in today... this one is killer. One of the meanest grinds I've seen in a traditional... It's nearly a TANTO.

qXj9FNd.jpg

LlgiBz4.jpg

TJH9whr.jpg

ZL5cKwx.jpg

Another excellent work of art, dbla! Great matching stag and I like the svelt spine shot. Thanks for sharing:thumbup:

Received this Keith Johnson Lanny Clip today. It's passing through Boston on it's way to Israel to it's owner mosseri but I decided to take some photos for him :D Figured I might as well post them up in BF~ The ironwood on this one is perfectly matched from knot to knot on cover to cover.

-CPM154
-3 3/4"
-Sonoran Desert Ironwood w/black liners
Made on 7/25/2016

tumblr_ob1gvoisoE1rzq6m9o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob1gvoisoE1rzq6m9o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob1gvoisoE1rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

Stunning knife Tim! Love the ironwood-very cool looking as a shadow pattern. Wish that one was headed my way...:)

Stunning knife Tim! Love the ironwood-very cool looking as a shadow pattern. Wish that one was headed my way...:)

It's owner will be very happy about this one Rob :) Haha we both know you've already got a cool LC headed your way ;)

Time to get this thread active again.. This is a great Sodbuster from Keith. I am using it for almost all my hunting and fishing. 4 inches closed. Strong spring, perfect blade shape and dark brown canvas micarta. Here in action on a roe deer here in Norway.

I recently had the chance to purchase two of these nice Sodbusters. Unfortunately they came without much information. Does anyone know when these may have been made and what steel the blades could be? The yellow one is stainless, the brown one catches some patina after cutting an apple or two.
Any information is appreciated, thank you.

K.R.-Johnson-2xSodbuster-open-f.jpg K.R.-Johnson-2xSodbusters-closed-f.jpg K.R.-Johnson-Sodbuster-green-f.jpg K.R.-Johnson-Sodbuster-jiggedyellow-1-f.jpg

Last edited:
Back