• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Zero Tolerance 0560, 0561, and 0777 preorders

in my mind these are way too big...all this hype makes me want one though. I think the skyline its perfect....these zt knives look like the knife ashton whipped out in the move killers that caused a scene for using such a large knife

Ok guys, it is official. Even though I have been taking some names for a while, I am officially taking preorders on these models:

ZT0560 Zero Tolerance Knives Hinderer
Collaboration .Black 3D machined handle with 3D machined titanium back.Elmax stainless steel stonewashed finish. MAPP PRICING $260.00
RETAIL $325.00

ZT0561 Zero Tolerance Knives Hinderer
Collaboration .Flat Dark Brown 3D machined handle with 3D machined titanium back.Elmax stainless steel stonewashed finish MAPP PRICING $260.00 .RETAIL $325.00

ZT0777 Zero Tolerance Sub Frame Lock
Folder Bohler N360/Delvin Thomas stainless Damascus composite blade,3-D machined carbon fiber handle.5" closed length.Titanium Sub frame lock with adjustable lockup.Limited Edition
MAPP PRICING $480.00 RETAIL $600.00

At this time there is no ETA on these knives, they are planning on delivering this year.

The way this works is simple, send me an email for each knife that you want to preorder, if you want all three, you need to send one email for each knife. I will not require any deposits or other info until I have the knives in my hands. You will get the same great service from me on these that you have come to expect and have gotten from me in the past. Since I am not requiring any down payments or deposits , I ask that you only preorder if you fully intend to go through with the sale. I do however understand that things change in life, so there will not be hard feelings if you need to change your mind. I will not ship International. It is very important that you send me the emails, posting here is OK, but the emails are how you get on the list. Here is my email address:

steelhead15@juno.com

I will work hard to get the product to you, thanks for your continued business.
Dave

Paypal sent with serial number preferences if possible via paypal for ZT0560 Thanks again!

Paypal sent with serial number preferences if possible via paypal for ZT0560 Thanks again!

You should send him an email. I don't think he has caught up with everyone that was on his list still so you probably shouldn't have paid him until he actually has a knife for you.
No matter what, he's a great guy to deal with.

You should send him an email. I don't think he has caught up with everyone that was on his list still so you probably shouldn't have paid him until he actually has a knife for you.
No matter what, he's a great guy to deal with.

He had already sent me the email stating he has mine before hand BTW! Otherwise paypal would have never been sent!:) Just wanted a "forum record" of the sale!:) He for sure is a great guy to deal with and shipped I beleive within an hour or two of receiving payment!:)

Can't hurt to try. At almost $500 someone is going to pass one up or put it up for sale in the forums.

Back