Knives on my cat

Victor is very patient (but blurry):

cat_zpsd54a8f8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

But most breeders don't let you declaw them. She jumps on my head from the floor. Prepare to frequently get slashed by 20 mini karambit's at once. Multiple times a day if you don't play with them enough.

You need some Soft Paws

p-70034-0813-cat.jpg

crappy cellphone pic, but he got up when I added two more. he was not pleased...

That is a sweet collection. When an adamas looks small you know that beast is big. What is the knife on tfar left?

I'd post a picture, but my cats are of the elusive "barn cat" variety.

Attack of the knife-wielding chitty-chats! Run! PO'd fat chitty-chats ATTACK! :) Hehehehe. My niece used to give her cat a big ball of catnip anytime I would visit, the little monster would eat me alive! But there is nothing sweeter than a happy little fuzzy black kitten nestled in the lap, purring away. It's when they grow up and they think they are Catzilla, hop up into my lap, and pretend my legs are a town to be destroyed.

This might just be the coolest thread I' ve ever seen here. Imagine a non-knife person stumbling across this forum, seeing this thread...:D
]
bynf.jpg

Looks like a Hinderer XM-18.

I assumed it was, but because the blurry picture made the scale hard to see I thought it might be (I don't mean to insult the collection or anything) the Inron Chinese XM look-alike/fake/whatever. I am not in a financial position to get an XM or even really a 0560 series and was looking at the fake, and wanted to ask how it was.

Pertinux has some great kitten photos. :thumbup:

Thanks! I've had a lot of great (foster) kittens. :)

Here's mine...

Mandy_CRK-SS.jpg

23withMandy.jpg

Too funny!

That "kitten" sure has great taste in knives....

:D

Your pictures remind me of a post I made in a tongue-in-cheek thread about Peanuts (the small Case knives, implied in the following pictures):

pertinux said:
I remain frustrated with my Peanut experiences, and given the preponderance of the extant literature supporting others' success with this knife, I continue to be reluctantly being pulled toward the conclusion that it really is just me.

For example, for my latest project I determined to carve a kitten. First, I attempted this feat with my White Owl, with the following result:

IMG_2048.jpg

I know, I know, the posture is hunched too far forward, the eyes a little buggy, the head out of proportion even for a kitten. Still, you must admit it is a passible rendition. Not only that, but it is posable; here is another angle, with the legs more fully extended:

IMG_2049.jpg

I muffed the eyebrow whiskers; making them almost as long as the kitten's ears leads to an unintended Samurai effect.

But, I digress. Here's the point: buoyed by my moderate success I next attempted the same project, same setting and pose, with my Peanut, and ....

IMG_2053.jpg

*Sigh.*

Yes, I must be holding it wrong.

Either that, or-- lightbulb!-- the White Owl is carbon steel, the Peanut blue-scaled stainless. Perhaps I just need a CV Peanut, in a more traditional color?

Oh, I hope.

;)

~ P.

Too funny!

That "kitten" sure has great taste in knives....

:D

Your pictures remind me of a post I made in a tongue-in-cheek thread about Peanuts (the small Case knives, implied in the following pictures):

;)

~ P.

Haha, that's too funny!

And yeah, Mandy is known for getting her point across. :p :D

Back