Knives on my cat

The right to bear claws.

Mmmm....bearclaws

Here's a picture of my 23 pound Tabby with my sage :)
757581F5-69A1-4C8F-84DF-F4026314E6BF-1760-00000366808C63E7_zps85f2bf3d.jpg
You better watch out Matty that cat might eat your Sage! 23lbs:eek:

I encourage any cat owners to try this.
Well, I'm a cat lover, but not a cat owner, so I don't have any photos to contribute to this rather amusing thread. However, my Daughter is both a knife & cat lover + owner.

So, I shared some of these photos with her and she decided to test the patience of her rescue cats, these are the photos she sent me.:)

Well, I'm a cat lover, but not a cat owner, so I don't have any photos to contribute to this rather amusing thread. However, my Daughter is both a knife & cat lover + owner.

So, I shared some of these photos with her and she decided to test the patience of her rescue cats, these are the photos she sent me.:)

That's an interesting handle on thag fixed blade. What knife is it?

Here are five little knives on my cat when it was only 3 months old. She's now six months and insanely hyper. Needless to say, I bleed a lot!
9298259022_15dc6b1e5d_b.jpg

I've discovered that Big Kitty makes a very good backdrop for knife photography. I started wondering how many knives I could stack on him before he did a full back shrug. So far, 8 is as good as I can do.

I encourage any cat owners to try this.

CAM00071_zps6a460103.jpg

Charlie Mike
Sober since 7-14-13

My other cat Arby wasn't quite as enthusiastic about this whole thing

cGSUUPZ.jpg

You guys have no idea how long it took to get this shot. My wife has been cracking up, because I've been following my cat around with a handful of knives and a camera for over a day. Every time I'd get 2 or 3 on she got up and moved.

Ummm... Not terribly humerus, considering.

Humerus?
humerus.gif

In all seriousness, I understand your concern, but it's all in the name of good fun, like the rest of this thread. Not trying to undermine his achievement by implying that he's actually been drinking when he took the picture.

Humerus?
humerus.gif

In all seriousness, I understand your concern, but it's all in the name of good fun, like the rest of this thread. Not trying to undermine his achievement by implying that he's actually been drinking when he took the picture.

No offense taken but IMHO, this would have been something I'd do if I was stoned rather than drunk :D

That's an interesting handle on thag fixed blade. What knife is it?
Benchmade Harley Madcap.

Talk about a nice fixed blade for $80.00, man, I was impressed that my gun shop was willing to take the offer. However, I only owned it long enough to take some pictures of it. My Daughter saw it, loved it and the first time I've seen it again in over a year was Today, when she sent the picture of it on her cat.:)

I can not do that with my cat George. He opens them, corners me and then demands cat nip, milk and fresh lake trout.
Yea that George, he's a thug. Bad kitty.... bad bad

I'm seeing a lot of cats that could be my boy's twin. I love the generic standard issue tabby.

Back