Like A Rainbow in the SNARK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had spinach and artichoke dip n chips for appetizer and cajun shrimp, chicken, n taters. I'm stuffed. :thumbup:

Holy crap, Rob, glad to hear you and your family are (going to be) ok!

The woman and I headed down to Rehoboth for the weekend to do some shopping and relaxing. We had great weather and a great time, we also had some banging food. And I got to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings( I can check that off the list now). And the part I'm most happy about, I got 3 handles of Everclear so hopefully next weekend I can try my hand at making some Apple Pie Shine :D

Well, a local fellow gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. I'm now the proud owner of a Daniel Defense V7 M4 LW carbine.

Spent the weekend in Lake Havasu City, and damn if it wasn't the nicest time. Haven't been outdoors much in a pretty long time now, so spending the day on the beach was just what the Doctor ordered. It's cooling down here in AZ, but it was still toasty out there and I got what was probably my last dip in an Arizona lake until June-ish. Aaaaahhhhhh, sitting up to my waist in a lake texting people in the middle of October, good times.

IMG_20121020_115743.jpg

Isn't that the lake they made to go under the bridge they already installed over nothing?

Was out of town yesterday and was intending on buying a new pair of boots, but couldn't find the ones I wanted in the right size. Figured I would just come home and order the pair of Redwings that I wanted online and ended up looking around at different brands a bit to see if there was something else I would like. I just ordered my first pair of Danners and really hope I like them for what they cost. Sounds like they have a hell of a warranty compared to Redwing, so that could be a plus. Got home last night and my hot water heater blew an element again, so I'm headed to the hardware store in a few minutes to get another and will be changing that.

Well, a local fellow gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. I'm now the proud owner of a Daniel Defense V7 M4 LW carbine.

Nice score! It's those once in a lifetime deals that I jump on that always take the most explaining when I bring them home.

I need something to bash my head against, if it weren't for the cutting edge on Helga I would do that, but I don't feel like a trip in an ambulance. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back