Like A Rainbow in the SNARK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made my mom dinner for her birthday tonight. She wanted asian style shrimp w/ noodles. I added chicken too, so stir fried shrimp & chicken w/ noodles.

IMG_9058_zpsdf11a881.jpg

Baby bok choy stalks, fresh chopped garlic, green onion for garnish, sliced mushroom, chopped bok choy leaves, carrots.
IMG_9059_zpsb01b5f0f.jpg

IMG_9062_zpsd9ecabb4.jpg

Looks excellent. We make (or made...before my wife started having all kinds of weird food allergy problems) a lot of Thai food. Fortunately, we have a great Asian market with authentic cooking sauces and spices.

Is that Canadian or Japanese Sopporo? Never actually tried it, but laughed when I saw it in the marketplace and it was Japanese beer from Canada.

Thankful to be alive today!!! While on vacation we were hit headon by a concrete truck, wiFe was life flighted we're okay but the wifes pretty beat up, as well as i but not as bad... My 3 kids have minor bruising at best.. Completely God... JV3 posted some pics of the Acadia in my sub forum... Flying back tomorrow, once Im behind a computer again ill post up..
Take care,
Rob

Rob, just saw the pics. I saw your post over on Randall's forum. You guys are quite fortunate to all be ok and recovering. Take care and take it easy!

Rob - good luck on the flight home.
I suppose this means you won't be showing up for the mini-gathering at my place in a few weeks?

Seeing those pictures, I am surprised that it wasn't far more tragic.:eek:

You are either living the good life, or someone was watching out for you.

All the best to you and yours after that scare.

You gotta get the laser first though. That's an attachment lense FOR the wicked laser. Also, whoever buys one can start their next fire for the next contest with one.

Thankful to be alive today!!! While on vacation we were hit headon by a concrete truck, wiFe was life flighted we're okay but the wifes pretty beat up, as well as i but not as bad... My 3 kids have minor bruising at best.. Completely God... JV3 posted some pics of the Acadia in my sub forum... Flying back tomorrow, once Im behind a computer again ill post up..
Take care,
Rob

I saw the photos of your car. you guys are real lucky. glad to hear your all gonna be O.k. sure hope everybody heals quickly!

Sorry to hear that Rob, glad everyone made it through.

BLT for 'brunch' today, it's okay though cause I used spinach instead of lettuce and wheat toast :)

IMG_9078_zpse291f05e.jpg

You gotta get the laser first though. That's an attachment lense FOR the wicked laser. Also, whoever buys one can start their next fire for the next contest with one.

I know, but I think it's worth it. I wonder if I can ask for a Gen 1 version without the child safety lock. There are few things I would spend $600 on. This is one of them.

The Torch from them looks cool too, it can also start fires, albeit at 100 Watts of unfocused light.

RB that looks really good right now. I'm hungry as heck and as soon as my gf is done talking to the dr we are definitely going to find somewhere to get a LOT of food.

RB that looks really good right now. I'm hungry as heck and as soon as my gf is done talking to the dr we are definitely going to find somewhere to get a LOT of food.

I suggest a BLT, mine was delicious. When we were having all those 'Official Beckerhead _____' threads I should've made a sandwich one. Bet BLT would have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back