MEGA MERGE: Member search fails to bring up recent threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

not2sharp

Platinum Member
Usually, I search my own member name to stay current on my active threads. Right now it fails to bring up anything posted after 11/14.

n2s

Recently this week I can't find threads I have posted in through the search function. I specify within the last 2 weeks, and my user name, and only a few threads come up.

Has this changed for anyone else?

Not sure if its a known problem, but anytime I search on my profile for my latest started threads newer ones are not showing up. Just the older ones are there.

I've merged 3 identical threads here, no sense in having the same issue scattered all over the place in separate pieces.

Thanks, didn't know it was a known issue already, and apparently I'm not the only one obsessively searching my posts!

Thanks, didn't know it was a known issue already, and apparently I'm not the only one obsessively searching my posts!

That is strange, I can go back 20+ pages for months back. The bottom of the screen has page numbers and it goes on forever. Yours doesn't?

Rev

When you look at your profile and click latest posts, can you see things from yesterday and today? The newest i see for you is from the 14th.

The search attempt now returns the following error message:

"no such filter attribute 'userid'"

n2s

None of my recent posts show up in my profile and this has been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Rev

When you look at your profile and click latest posts, can you see things from yesterday and today? The newest i see for you is from the 14th.

I get you now, I was totally misunderstanding. I thought all posts beyond the 11/14/14 date were missing. When I look in my own profile, the first post that pops up is from 11/14/14. :foot: sowwie!

I have this also. I used to be able to see my most recent started threads when I went into my profile. Now it seems to turn up only older posts and threads. Do we know if this is getting sorted out? Or is this a rolling change to the forum?

I'm sure Spark is looking into all the recent issues. It's tough to work on one thing and not have something else get tanked.

My latest started threads page in my profile is not updating. It is staying with the last one I posted on November 13, 2014. I use this page a lot for posting / reposting my knives for sale so I dont post too soon. I have tried refreshing, logging out and it stays the same. Thanks for your help. Doug

It's been a week or two since this has been happening. Haven't been able to see/find my latest started sales or other threads in my profile. Anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back