MEGA MERGE: Member search fails to bring up recent threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last few "started for sale threads "have not been updating on my file. Makes it difficult to copy and paste re posts and even more difficult for potential buyers to see what is for sale on my profile page. I have to dig through two weeks of listings. It's been weeks and anyone know how much longer??????

You can also add a link into your signature space.

who is responsible for a coding on this forum?

Looks to me as a simple bug which can be resolved quickly...

May be new web master needed? new programmer? Should we all send $10 and pay for an evaluation by professions DB/ web developer?

When somebody will pay attention to this issue and members complains?

Hi guys,

For some reason my most recent posts after the 14th of November aren't showing up on my page or in my tapatalk app. My subscriptions still work and if I try I can track down my posts, but for some reason it's not coming up in my "participated" folder. Any help or advice would be welcome.

Hi all,

I don't seem to be able to see my latest posts from 14/11/14 onwards. They neither show up on the website or my tapatalk "participated" folder. I'm not sure if my posts are even showing on the forum!

On both Tapatalk and the forums, several threads I've started have not shown up on my Participated list (Tapatalk) or Started Threads (BF). Any idea why? One even disappeared. I can find tve started threads. Any ideas?

Still can't find my new started threads and it's been at least a month since this has been happening. Any idea's when this will get fixed?

Still can't find my new started threads and it's been at least a month since this has been happening. Any idea's when this will get fixed?

Click your profile and then look under the my activity tab

We're going to be working on this more in depth over the next few days. Thanks for your patience

Not to pile on, but I lost a sale in the classifieds as a result of this.

Guy thought I was jerking him around somehow when he couldn't find the thread and never sent me the money order.

I didn't find out till I contacted him a week later.

Hope it gets fixed.

Last edited:
Until this gets fixed, it's a good idea to remind people to subscribe to threads of interest.

Not to pile on, but I lost a sale in the classifieds as a result of this.

Guy thought I was jerking him around somehow when he couldn't find the thread and never sent me the money order.

I didn't find out till I contacted him a week later.

Hope it gets fixed.
I can understand the frustration, but that issue could have been completely avoided by the following:
Using the subscribe feature. That has not stopped working.
Link a sales thread to your signature space.
Make your email available for people to contact you, or provide an alternate means like via private message or visitor message.
In general, a lot of people don't cover themselves as well as they can or should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back