Mini Pry bar question and experiment.

Joe I got it and mailed out your order. I thought I replied to you. My bad if not.

So Lo if you are referring to the mini mini 2.5" one I have two made up. One is already anodized blue with red cord wrap the other is bead blasted with no cord just waiting to hear from someone with a request.

Let me know if you want one or both of these and I'll ship it out in the morning.

Thanks

STR

I will take the bead blasted one just like it is. As for the wrap, if you still have the brown rust green :D

Paypal will be sent in a few mins. Thanks again! :D

Just checked and haven't seen it yet to get an addresss. My mail man comes real early. Like 9 am usually. Its 8:08 am now.

Thanks

STR

Its still here. Just need to get the address to get it to the box before the next half hour to get it out this morning.

So Lo you are good to go. Got it and its in the box to be picked up with my other things.

Thanks my friend

STR

Got it Nevertosharp. You are good to go. Thanks my friends.

This is fun. You'll like these I think. Everyone thats seen them has. :thumbup:

STR

Mine was in today's mail! How'd you do that!! :eek:
Darn nice! This one may spend its life as a fountain pen 'rest'. Hard to explain, but perfect for the job! :thumbup:

Don't know but I like when that happens. :thumbup: Its nice when the system works but when it really works its super nice.

STR

I'd have to make a couple up but that is possible yes. I still have a good bit to do in a 2 and a 1/4". All the 2.5" are gone. Keep in mind though that I have to create the ends for the bevels on these so none have been exactly those lengths. I made a 2 and a 1/4 one the other day and you could barely tell the diff.

Let me know how many you want. I may get a second wind later tonight and do them and then again I may just call it a day and do them in the morning. We'll see. But if you want them out tomorrow I'll try to knock out what you want tonight so long as its not half a dozen or something. :D

STR

Just wanted to say that I received my mini PrySTRs yesterday. A very useful little tool.....with a high degree of cool!!
:cool::thumbup:

Thanks Steve.

Bill

Very good. I started to send you itrader feedback but I see I've done it so I guess I got ahead of myself. :eek: Imagine that. ;)

Glad you like it Bill. Thats always good to hear.

STR

I'd have to make a couple up but that is possible yes. I still have a good bit to do in a 2 and a 1/4". All the 2.5" are gone. Keep in mind though that I have to create the ends for the bevels on these so none have been exactly those lengths. I made a 2 and a 1/4 one the other day and you could barely tell the diff.

Let me know how many you want. I may get a second wind later tonight and do them and then again I may just call it a day and do them in the morning. We'll see. But if you want them out tomorrow I'll try to knock out what you want tonight so long as its not half a dozen or something. :D

STR

Sorry I'm slow getting back to you. I'd like two of the minis if possible. I'm not picky on the color. Is it possible to make the hole large enough for gutted paracord to go through. I know that it won't wrap, but if the cord would just go through I could put it on my keychains. Thanks.

-Joe

No problem. Ok I will make the end hole up by the screwdriver just a tad bigger on yours. That won't hurt anything I don't think.

Thanks

STR

All done with yours and they are ready to ship out in the morning or whenever you get back to me.

Thanks

STR

Got the Mini PrySTRs today. The size is perfect for a keychain and I think these are going to be a handy little addition to my EDC. Thanks much.

Back