Mini Pry bar question and experiment.

Thanks for the pics. Last post for a bit. Tornados all around us tonight. We'll be shutting down all the electrical stuff and we may even end up with all our neighbors in my shelter again in a couple hours.

Baseball size hail coming down in places here. This is the time of year I always ask what the frick I'm doing in Oklahoma in the spring time! :eek:

STR

Thanks for the pics. Last post for a bit. Tornados all around us tonight. We'll be shutting down all the electrical stuff and we may even end up with all our neighbors in my shelter again in a couple hours.

Baseball size hail coming down in places here. This is the time of year I always ask what the frick I'm doing in Oklahoma in the spring time! :eek:

STR

Geez, Stay safe bro!

Oh no worries. Its passed us to the west. Just brushed us so we are good for a bit.

Thanks

STR

In the mail George. Thanks

STR

Hey Steve,

I recieved the 2 mini pry's today I love em I think they are really cool thanks alot :)

Take care & God Bless my friend I hope you are OK in the weather I just read you are having there buddy. Wow sounds a little scary.:(

Thanks again,
~George Maggos

Glad they made good time George.

Yeah living in tornado alley can be a bit frightening at times. We've done it for 20 years though.

First year we lived here I saw the awning off the front big picture window get ripped off the house and flung down the street in my neighbors yard. Next day I rented a back hoe down the road at the rental service center and I built me a fraidy hole right quick. ;) Reinforced poured 10" thick concrete walls and 1/4" steel plate locking quadruple doors with an electric generator separate from the house and a sump pump to keep it dry. It doubles as a place to store canned and other goods we need space for so its all working out quite nice. Had I known the whole neighborhood expected to use it with us and our pets I'd have built the darn thing four times bigger. :eek:

Anyway, when mother nature gets rough and tough we shut down everything and hide to safety so no worries when its getting bad out.!:D Thanks for asking though.

STR

Tell me again what it was you ordered and I'll make you another and mail it out today.

Not sure what happened there. Yours is the first for a prybar. Be sure I have your correct addresss also. Last time this happened was with a low rider pocket clip and I wrote the zip code wrong by one frickin' number! Thats all it took. I got it back six weeks later saying on the outside address not found or some such thing.

I'm sure its my fault but we'll get it squared away. I do apologize.

STR

I made up a bead blasted one. I told you a while back I don't have black thin cord. Best I can do is come up with something else dark like the blue/violet one or dark green.

I am not mailing this until I hear back from you to get the address so I know its the right one. Its ready to go though I just want to get the addy straight first to be sure it was sent to the right one last time.

Thanks

STR

Joe I just pulled up your pay pal payment info and printed it. You have two addresses on here. One that you typed in to Joe and another at the bottom saying 'shipping information' to Larry. These are different streets, zip codes and different towns? What gives? Have you checked with Larry? I recall mailing this to the address in Columbus. The other one is for Groveport? Which one is correct?

STR

Joe I just pulled up your pay pal payment info and printed it. You have two addresses on here. One that you typed in to Joe and another at the bottom saying 'shipping information' to Larry. These are different streets, zip codes and different towns? What gives? Have you checked with Larry? I recall mailing this to the address in Columbus. The other one is for Groveport? Which one is correct?

STR

Sorry I didn't come back, STR. The issue slipped my mind for a few days. Joe and Larry are both me. My first and middle names are Larry Joe. I hate Larry and go by Joe so often that I forget my name is Larry sometimes.

Anyway, the Columbus, Ohio address on Hilock Road is the correct one. The other one is my old house.

Again, sorry for confusing you. If you need further info, let me know, and I'll shoot you an email.

Joe why are two addresses showing up in your payment? If the old one is no good you need to remove that. It may be where I mailed it. I honestly don't remember which address I mailed it to for sure.

Next question, do you need this other one I have made up for you or not?

STR

Joe why are two addresses showing up in your payment? If the old one is no good you need to remove that. It may be where I mailed it. I honestly don't remember which address I mailed it to for sure.

Next question, do you need this other one I have made up for you or not?

STR

I have updated my PayPal to no longer show the old address. I had never had issues with it before. I've been using it at this new address with no issues for two years, but I deleted the old one to make sure it doesn't happen again. Sorry to cause such a fuss. I am certain that it never arrived at the old address, either. I never got one, but I'm sure it isn't your fault. My address is 859 Hilock Rd, Columbus, OH 43207. I would like to have a mini pry bar, still. I'm sorry again that it was such a mess.

Ok its out in the box to go to you today.

Let me know when you get it.

Thanks and I'm sorry it never arrived for you.
STR

I'm about out of the ti to make anymore of them. I think I can make one more then thats it. I'm gettin' kind of burnt on these to be honest.

STR

This one arrived safely. Thank you so much, and I again apologize for the confusion.

Thanks for the continued interest guys. It means a lot to me. These began to take away from my knife interests there for a while.

I will do more down the road and when I do I will try to find this thread to contact you.

Thanks again.

STR

Back