1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Muddy/tan FBM and GW Combo

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by J_R, Jun 23, 2012.

1. J_R

J_R

Nov 12, 2006
    Putting up a muddy with tan mags Fusion Battle Mistress with a matching muddy and tan Game Warden. The mistress is used, still sharp, edge is perfect, however one of the slabs is a little off, I got a little excited when batoning. Game Warden is unused. Comes with a piggy back Chuddy Bear leather in good condition. $750 SOLD I will not separate anything at this time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Only trade I am interested in is a CRK Umnum, new or used.
    Prefer paypal but I am open to other ideas. I am in Canada and will ship Canada and USA for that price, more for other countries.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. illetrikflowz

illetrikflowz

Sep 4, 2008
    I'll take this set up

pm sent

payment sent!

thank you mucho my friend

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  3. bobbystoney

bobbystoney

Dec 13, 2010
    2nds!

4. joshuaharman

joshuaharman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Holy BEJEEZERS! NICE SCORE!!!!

5. fhm615

fhm615 Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2009
    Wow! :thumbup:

6. AngryDaddyBird

AngryDaddyBird

May 18, 2012
    I take a look if somethings new and nope. Take a shower and eat then look, Sold! How are you guys so fast? Lol. Great score!

7. J_R

J_R

Nov 12, 2006
    SPF, took long enough :)