New chant: KhukRat

Come on eric! Ratkuk!!!

12in blade, .333 thick, Regulator handle at about 23 ounces sounds like perfection to me

I want a swamp khukri with a nice res c mudder handle that gets thicker at the butt. Choiless 15" sr101 from tip to ricasso. 1/4" at the spine with a convex edge.

I'd still lean towards .25 or thinner. Otherwise I'll have to invest in a cart to carry my knife hiking... Definitely agree about a res c handle though.
G

I am in total agreement about NO thicker than .25, this is SR-101 we are talking about it will be PLENTY strong at .22!!!

I love DrBarnes idea of flaired RES-C Mudder grip! That would be AWESOME!!! :D

Common Swamp lets get this DONE!!! :thumbup:

As long as the handle is res-c I am so down for a kukrat!

Heck I dont even care about thickness SR 101 Isnt going to fail. I want this to be the kukri equivalent of the B11. Shock absorbing, light weight and chops like a mofo. :D

The incredibly funny thing about this thread is that "Kuk" means... well, a rude way of saying a male reproductive organ in Norwegian, but probably also in Swedish and perhaps Finnish. Lol, its bound to happen sometimes.

Khukrat, Khurooked Rat, Ratzilla, Mega Rat, Swamp Raider, whatever you want to call it, just bring it thin and res-c! A 12-14 inch no choil blade and no heavier than 24 oz for the win! :D

Back