New chant: KhukRat

While many (including myself) have called for a res-c khukrat, do yall think there is any possibility that a Swamp Rat kukri would have res-c? I feel like they want res-c to be a Scrapyard exclusive. Would you all be satisfied with a micarta Swampkhuk, or even a res-c Scrapkhuk?

It doesnt matter to me if its a rat, dog, or hog. All that matters is 15" khukri blade with a res c mudder handle!

Well if Eric had a KhukRat he could cut through all the stuff that's bogging him down. Wait a minute that is us :eek:!

Yeah KhukRat!!!

Can you help me identify my Khukuri knife? Wrapped in red velet with a peacock embroidered in gold bulion and other gems...

OK the swamp HAS to put out some kind of chopper. We've had 3 small knives in a row. Its time for a big boy knife. We've seen hatchets, axes, swords, a few big knives, and lots of little knives... There's only one thing missing. One chopper to rule them all! 14 inch blade, Res C and under 26OZ. I can already see the wood chips flying :D I wonder if they have ever done a proto? Surely the idea has floated around the swamp before.

What do you guys thing the swamp will put out next? My guess is rodent solution LE

I hope not, I just ordered the CG version, which means I would have to order the LE too... :D

Anyway, a Kukhrat would be awesome and personally I would prefer micarta/g-10 rather than res-C. But maybe it's just me.

Back