• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ New Graham

Annie found some Hogues at a distributor on Tuesday....that order should be here tomorrow...I'm not sure if the 3.5's were available. If so, will get on site ASAP...I've got court Fri AM and a pharmacist on vaca, so it may be Fri nite or Sat AM before I get them up on site IF they come in.
md

I'm starting to think that Hogue stopped making the 3.5" blade versions of the Extreme EX01 series!!!:D

We have a few 4" versions in stock now...no 3.5" versions were to be found yesterday when we placed orders. Will continue to keep trying. They are out there...I've handled 'em.
md

I think the 3.5" blade version were actually out first because there are some owners that have had them for a few months. Now....all of a sudden you can find the 4" versions and the 3.5" blade versions are nowhere. It must be a production issue. The 4" ones are tempting but I will never carry one that large so I am waiting for New Graham to get the 3.5" versions in. I know you are trying..........

The Delica Damascus has landed....Collector numbers will be ready to ship tomorrow (Annie will be in touch with the Collector folks). Will have some left to start filling the requests we have on file. Not likely to have enough to go around tho....
md

Oh yea, just drop us an email with ZT551 in subject line. We'll let you know when they arrive and have yours ready. mdye(at)newgraham(dot)com
Regards, Mike

Do you get Waveless CQC7s? I've been checking for months now, it doesn't look like Emerson manufactures them anymore :(

Wave.....will be placing large RAT order Tuesday. Should have them soon.
Mongo.....I'm at home right now, so don't have 2010 Emerson list to look at. We are on auto-ship with Emerson, so if they are made again, we'll get 'em.
Rolex.....will have both versions.

Two dozen more Damascus Delica's due to land here (Wednesday I hope). This should clear our waiting list and may actually have some open stock. If you want our our list (and save yourself a lot of $$) best do it ricky ticky.
md

Just received enough Damascus Delicas to clear our waiting list (emails going out to you folks now..who is the smart shopper guys?). We also have a few available as open stock on our website. More may be available, if some folks cancel from the waiting list. We are holding folks to one knife each due to limited availability. Thanks for your cooperation on this.
Regards, Mike

Mike,
Do you know, when you will get Sprint C83 Persians Red G10 with bolsters?

Have recieved a fax from Golden announcing them. Have not been invoiced so I don't think they are on the road to us yet. I'll look closer at the fax tomorrow and see if there is an anticipated ship date.
We will have them.
md

Persian Red G-10 scheduled to start shipping from Golden Mid-September.
md

Mike,
Thank you. This is a good news. Hopefully will have it by the end of the month.
Thanks again.

Just landed...BOK01BO025
This is the Boker Plus Anti-MC Tactical Folder. Ceramic blade. Titanium Framelock. Under $50 bucks. Just added to database. Should download to site shortly...pic to follow (Boker has the knife pictured on their site)
Thanks for the look, Mike

Back