• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ New Graham

e-mail was sent and Annie took care.
beware of a pound:) take care your leg!

p.s. just interesting - what kind of a knife you will be using while building a dock?

Last edited:
Zuz....leg getting betr...can't go 'round lame rest of life...I AM the Pound....and I use a BIG knife....:D

Just arrived......three Sebenza's with Thomas Damascus blades:

--CRKSS21SSLD Small Sebenza 21 with Thomas Stainless Ladder Damascus.
--CRKSS21SSRD Small Sebenza 21 with Thomas Stainless Raindrop Damascus.
--CRKLS21SSRDDAM Large Sebenza 21 with Thomas Stainless Raindrop Damascus.

As some know, Chris Reeve Damascus is slow shipping....
Thanks for the look, Mike

Just added newest offerings from 4SEVENS:

4SEVENS Maelstrom G5 Tactical 350lumen flashlight (47MSG5)
4SEVENS Quark Mini AA-2 EDC 180lumen flashlight (47QMINIAA2)

On site now...pics...well you know....:rolleyes:

For you traditionals, we have received most of the 2010 Case Select series.

All have saw jigged Mediteranian Blue Bone handles. Most have double head finished blades, some with french pulls. Bolsters engraved with XX Select. Select tang stamp, shield and packaging. I have not seen production figures, but in years past production has been limited to 500 total of each pattern. We are proud to be one of only 250 Case Select dealers worldwide. USA

--CA5371 Trapper (currently on backorder from Case - due in soon)
--CA5371 Tiny Texas Toothpick
--CA5373 Peanut
--CA5374 Full size Muskrat
--CA5375 Hawkbill
--CA5376 Mini Copperlock

These are on our site now...pics up soon.

Emerson Gentleman Jims have arrived. SF and SFS. We are contacting those on our waiting list this afternoon. If any are available, we will add stock to the site. If you're on the list, we will be contacting you in order.
md

Just in: SC11FPPN Spyderco Delica Flat Grind Plain Edge with Pink FRN handles. Just added to database, should download to site shortly. Pic up soon.

Just arrived from New Zealand...Svord Peasant Knives.

sv6132.jpg

ABOVE: Svord Peasant Knife Wood Handle. SVPK3WOOD

Available with Wood handles and Polypropylene in six different colors.

Prices start under 10 bucks.

Added the new Boker Krein Grasshopper Neck knife last night. Also Mantis Bottlenecks....nice little trick knife. Few Emersons arrived.....still have some Prestige line Gentleman Jims in open stock PE and PS. More stuff coming....
and oh....most know, but we got a substantial ESEE/RAT order yesterday, so much of what has be out of stock is now ready to ship.
Thanks for the look and the continued support of the Bladeforums community. I truly appreciate your trust in me and the folks at New Graham. We know you always have options. It's an honor!
md

UPS just dropped of a box of new Fall patterns from Case. Backpockets are not on the invoice. The Fall catalog the pattern was introduced in says a NOV ship date. We'll see 'bout that. We had three Case Reps in the store yesterday and they indicated that shipping from the factory was going to get slow as we get closer to the Holiday season.

Are you expecting any of the full Ti Spyderco Military's anytime soon?

I am looking for the newest model with the reinforced lockbar.

Thanks. :)

Awesome, I will check back then.

I'm ready to purchase, so you can email or PM me if you get them sooner. :thumbup:

Mike

Can you please settle a wager I have with my GF?

Is it proper or improper to use a New Graham Band-Aid (the ones ya ship with the knives) to mend the wound received from a knife purchased at a competitors outlet. :confused:

Hypothetical of course. ;)

Miss Manners does not cover it in the Book of Proper. :D

We shall abide by your decision.

Thanks Dude!

j/w would these new shipment of militaries include the titanium versions with the new SS inserts? or has those not been released yet? Thanks in advance

I'm counting on it.

Taz said this on 8/22/10

Spyderco’s Titanium Military Model is out and smoking hot. Spyderco goes a bit further in insuring our knives are long-lasting and durable. Titanium being a soft alloy presents a challenge when making hard, strong locks because it’s soft and eventually wears. Our titanium model knives with R.I.L locking mechanisms will soon feature a new small stainless steel insert attached to the lock’s liner. The fingernail-sized addition is machined, then nested, into the titanium on both ends then held in place by three locating posts and two screws. Stainless steel being harder than titanium extends the lock’s life span by augmenting the lock-tang interface for extended smooth action and longer lock-life.

The new R.I.L. insert will be previewed on the much anticipated Knifeworks Exclusive, the CPM-M4 Military Model with a G-10 front scale and titanium rear scale R.I.L. The new R.I.L. insert will be a rolling change used on future Spyderco Ti-Mil Models in late 2010 and early 2011.

Back