New ZT/Hinderer Flipper is Coming!!!0560/0561

This was confirmed on another post by Rick and Thomas!
Let's start the wish list. For me as follows:
1. 4" Stonewashed Blade
2. Stonewashed D2, M4, Vanex 35 or cpm 3v steel.
3. XM 24 style with ZT beef.
4. I like the looks of the Hinderer Fatty Blade.
5. Desert Tan and Black G10 combo for the scales also a textured carbon fiber scale would be nice for a sprint run.

Reeek, jump in here buddy and share your thoughts. :)

Alpha

Ps Rick or Thomas any teaser pics?

Last edited:
This was confirmed on another post by Rick and Thomas!
Let's start the wish list. For me as follows:
1. 4" Stonewashed Blade
2. Stonewashed D2, M4, Vanex 35 or cpm 3v steel.
3. XM 24 style with ZT beef.
4. I like the looks of the Hinderer Fatty Blade.
5. Desert Tan and Black G10 combo for the scales also a textured carbon fiber scale would be nice for a sprint run.

Reeek, jump in here buddy and share your thoughts. :)

Alpha

Ps Rick or Thomas any teaser pics?

What are you talking about? I don't know anything about such a knife...

I'd like to see something regular production with Bohler M390 steel. It sounds like it's kind of like a stainless CPM-M4, which is a steel I love already.

And yes, a 4 inch blade would be great.

243ci.jpg

XM 24 Work of Art
241u.jpg

You mentioned it in one of your tweets the other day, I was wondering when more light would be shed on it.

Oh yea...thaaat flipper. You guys have got to be a little more specific.

Pretty cool huh?

Thomas, I think they may be referring to "that" flipper....if thats true then yea....pretty DAMN cool!!

Rick

Thomas, I think they may be referring to "that" flipper....if thats true then yea....pretty DAMN cool!!

Rick

:D
What was the name of "that" flipper again? I seem to have forgotten, I also remember a picture somewhere. Mind posting it again? k, thx ;)

*fingers crossed hoping that ruse works

Well I don't know about revealing all of this. It's a Blade Show item. We're a tad early here, aren't we?

Reeek makes his grraceful entrance! :D

OK, OK, I actually want this knife considering the source and the success of the last one.

I'll come back with some of my wish list ASAP :D

LOVING the 0551!

Last edited:
Well I don't know about revealing all of this. It's a Blade Show item. We're a tad early here, aren't we?

What Blade Show would you be referring to here, Thomas?

ZT+Hinderer+Flipper+4"... Maybe even more golden than the 0550/1?

Haha, I guess it's time for another epic ZT/Hinderer thread that I follow 10 times a day for months on end...

It's never to early to start talking about it. I could definitely see the xm24 i'n a d2 with a kershaw flare. No matter what it is I suspect it will fly off the shelves. Sign me up for one. :)

Back