Oh My Garsh!!!! . . . . It's The Coolest "SantaGanzaaaaa" Of All Time!!!!!!!

Some of the people on this form talk like they are in the "hog cult".......like cruelraoul and MutedRaccoon.........yet aren't even gold members of the forums like me. Seems like you'd pay to use the forums if you wanted to be more respected by your fellow hogs. I'm a gold member and I don't even have enough money to buy a Busse.

That makes 2 of us, but yet I do have INFI.;)

Some of the people on this form talk like they are in the "hog cult".......like cruelraoul and MutedRaccoon.........yet aren't even gold members of the forums like me. Seems like you'd pay to use the forums if you wanted to be more respected by your fellow hogs. I'm a gold member and I don't even have enough money to buy a Busse.

The color of your user name means NOTHING. I could create a new account and buy a Gold membership...would that mean that I'm suddenly more deserving of the title of a HOG?

Being a hog isn't about how much infi you own or how much you drink though it helps, its about attitude and being part of a family. You need to read this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698822

You don't have to own a busse to be a hog, you don't have to have attended a blade show and met Jerry to be a hog. Being a hog is about your admiration for infi, your desire to get it, and your mindset towards others who share the same feelings as you.

Being a hog is a frame of mind.

Now you're getting it. Except for smiley placement. You could work on that a little. :thumbup: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :foot: :yawn: ;) :D

And you could probably lose the cursing too - we generally frown on that sort of stuff around here.

I do get quite cracked up by the defensive "I deserve it more because I paid 20 bucks for a gold membership" crap though... being a HOG has nothing at all to do with how much money you pay or whether you're a gold member. It has a LOT to do with being a part of this community, and a customer of this fine company.

I was treated like family the first time I met anyone from the Busse clan at BLADE Atlanta. All I owned at that point was a scrapyard or three and maybe a swamp rat... nothing made of INFI.

But I also participated in these forums from the standpoint of having conversations with a group of like-minded enthusiasts. I didn't just show up hoping to mooch something for free. I think you will find THAT is what people don't like, and why the hog treachery is likely to be even worse on this one than usual. Plus the free INFI might have something to do with it :rolleyes:

And you could probably lose the cursing too - we generally frown on that sort of stuff around here.

I do get quite cracked up by the defensive "I deserve it more because I paid 20 bucks for a gold membership" crap though... being a HOG has nothing at all to do with how much money you pay or whether you're a gold member. It has a LOT to do with being a part of this community, and a customer of this fine company.

I was treated like family the first time I met anyone from the Busse clan at BLADE Atlanta. All I owned at that point was a scrapyard or three and maybe a swamp rat... nothing made of INFI.

But I also participated in these forums from the standpoint of having conversations with a group of like-minded enthusiasts. I didn't just show up hoping to mooch something for free. I think you will find THAT is what people don't like, and why the hog treachery is likely to be even worse on this one than usual. Plus the free INFI might have something to do with it :rolleyes:

Very well stated MM, and my experience here has been much the same.:cool:

ahh cant wait until sunday. my buddies are going to rag on me because i cant hang out with them so i can try to score a free knife. but i think theyll understand when i tell em if i get one its worth a few hundred!

The color of your user name means NOTHING. I could create a new account and buy a Gold membership...would that mean that I'm suddenly more deserving of the title of a HOG?

Being a hog isn't about how much infi you own or how much you drink though it helps, its about attitude and being part of a family. You need to read this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698822

You don't have to own a busse to be a hog, you don't have to have attended a blade show and met Jerry to be a hog. Being a hog is about your admiration for infi, your desire to get it, and your mindset towards others who share the same feelings as you.

Being a hog is a frame of mind.

Great. Thanks for the wonderful information. :yawn: By your definition, I am a hog, just the ugly duckling not accepted by the rest.

And I'm drinking a Kentucky Ale Bourbon Barrel right now. You wouldn't know how to drink that Raccoon.

Such a BAD time to be a noob. :D :D

And really, we have nothing against noobs... we welcome them all the time. :thumbup:
But you have to realize that when all these new faces show up because there is FREE INFI,
there might be a little scepticism as to why you all showed up all of a sudden.
You really think we're going to hold your lil' hooves, and lead you to the trough?

I've helped many on here, both old & new... as have most of the porkers that stay and play in the pen.
But when I was new, I didn't expect anybody to figure it all out for me... but many did help.

I searched and read, searched and read... eventually I got a clue.
Paying members can easily do a search and find all the answers they need.
Non paying members... well, if it were me, I'd pay for the membership
so I could get in the know... we are talking FREE INFI worth thousands of $$$...
seems like $25 is a small price to pay for the benefit.

So... if you're not willing to put a little effort into finding out whats up...
why should any of us put any effort in to making you viable competition? :confused:

:eek: :grumpy: :foot:... ;) :p :D

Great. Thanks for the wonderful information. :yawn: By your definition, I am a hog, just the ugly duckling not accepted by the rest.

And I'm drinking a Kentucky Ale Bourbon Barrel right now. You wouldn't know how to drink that Raccoon.

I'm not going to get into it with you. I've got one thing to say to you and that is that your attitude is the reason why your not being accepted right now, change that and I'm sure people in here will welcome you with open arms.

The final thing I'm going to say to you is, Amy-0 has a list and it would be best not to argue with others and get in trouble and end up on that list. This subforum is PG rated and its to be a family atmosphere, plus its the holidays so even though theres free stuff to be had everyone needs to be civil.

If my posts irritate you then feel free to use this feature open to both paying and nonpaying members: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

I guess I cant understand a game or contest without any, well anything clear.I cant get a straight answer from anybody about anything.Why is that fun for anybody?I am to be made to feel like a chump for asking a legit question and I definitely dont feel welcome at all here at the Busse forums.Sorry I am not down with the whole condenscending type attitude towards new people over here maybe I will just go back over to the RAT forums where almost 99% of the time someone will be happy to give you some good/friendly info to help a brother out when he inquires.... you feel me at all?Yes, my first post over here was in this thread about hopefully winning a knife but thats only because I dont own one yet and just discovered these wonderful knives so I came over here to try my hand at winning one but still its unclear as to what exactly is going on here with this knife giveaway.I just dont get it ....still.

Just sit tight, and wait for Jerry to give further notice and instructions, which he will do at some point. Also, go back and read Jerry's post#589, you will see that the Boss dosn't mind so much if we haze the noobs a little. Fortunately for you, Amy-0 takes pity on the wanna-be piglets and shuts down the fake GO signals and other last minute distractions that are part and parcel of the pushing and shoving that takes place around the Trough. As someone noted above, we mess with piglets before 'Ganzaaaas when we fight for the privilege to BUY the knives, so what can you expect when Santa Jerry is going to GIVE AWAY $$$$?

I cursed? Sorry, it must have slipped.

I don't know if I'll ever make it to Atlanta to meet the clan.

Sorry, you don't want me to get free INFI and you feel I have just showed up for the free infi. I guess you don't know me too well. I am snaggletooth on scrapyard forums. And yes I am jumping at the chance to get a free Busse......just like you are.

I have a scrapyard scrapper 5 LE, I love res c but mudder handles suck IMO. I have 5 other dogs and 4 rats. I can usually trade a few of my spydies for a rat or dog but not a hog. So I have one piece of INFI just not a Busse Combat.

Last edited:
Let's drink!
al_coholic.gif

Here's a note for all of the newbees. . . This is all about having a good time. It is supposed to be lighthearted fun. :thumbup:

If you're going to get upset by this forum or the HOG trickery then perhaps your hide is too thin for the trough. . .

Important note: We only serve all natural pork at the trough. . . and that means NO HORMONES!

I suggest drinking more and trying to go with the flow. . . If that doesn't work, then drink some more. :thumbup:

I posted earlier that if anyone complains about this contest or any part of this give-away that they would be disqualified from this and all future give-aways. . . I meant that.

Now let's get back to drinking and trying to confuse eachother. . . Once the fake "Jerrys" show up, all heck is going to break loose!!! :eek: :D :D

Let's Drink!!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

I cursed? Sorry, it must have slipped. Didn't mean to offend you guys. The jerkit is just in fun, like the teasing I've been getting from ya'll. Fun, huh?

Methinks you need to read the rules a bit more closely, bucko. Those are banned - remember, family friendly, and with an attitude like yours you will NOT be welcomed here.

I'm not going to get into it with you. I've got one thing to say to you and that is that your attitude is the reason why your not being accepted right now, change that and I'm sure people in here will welcome you with open arms.

The final thing I'm going to say to you is, Amy-0 has a list and it would be best not to argue with others and get in trouble and end up on that list. This subforum is PG rated and its to be a family atmosphere, plus its the holidays so even though theres free stuff to be had everyone needs to be civil.

If my posts irritate you then feel free to use this feature open to both paying and nonpaying members: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

All the sudden, you don't get my sene of humor. You told me I that I needed to learn how to drink whiskey and all, but I can't say, "you wouldn't know anything about drinking beer?" If I am undeserving then so be it. I am not tying to argue with anyone. :D

I'm just getting warmed up to all of you hogs.......well trying at least....obviously not doing a good job. :(

let's all just leave it - take your jabs with dignity !!

you're a noob, welcome...

now play the game !!

Jerry is doing a really cool thing and all this agro is no way to thank him

Back