OK guy's tell it..

I'm 43, I guess I'm in the middle of the pack. Started messing with this knife stuff when I was 21 or so, where did the years go, it's been a lot of fun though.
P.S. I'm younger than Danbo :D

Don Hanson lll

At 30, I am a teenager at heart, but have a loooonger mileage than most at this age... and am in need of some replacvement parts, I guess...:)

I'm 47 5' 10" love long walks in the park, sunning on the beach and just holding............Wait.........this is the wrong forum!!!!!!!!

I'm 18 til I look in the mirror and then I can see that I'm 58.

As long as I get out and walk several miles a week, or more, I feel great.

I built up a lot of mileage, but managed to balance it out by killing brain cells.

A not too old 55 here. I finally got around to buying a house (garage has no cars in it). I've had a Burr King for about 12 years, and I'm just figuring out how to knives with it...

Howie

the last 17 years of shift work has made my hair grey my gut to big for my pants and way more akes and pains than I should have. I look pretty damn fine for a 65 year old too bad I am only 45.

I'm older than dirt and started out making flint knives for the first people that ever used them :)

Like Satchel Paige once said: "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
I'm 56 years old, but in about the 5th grade in knifemaking years.

49 and hold'n-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Onto my cane :eek:

I'm 26, but everybody says I have the face of a 16 year old and the mental capacity of a 12 year old...

Nick

Oh, and yes Michael, I think Danbo is admitting to being mentally retarded! :D

*edited to add* No offense to 12 year olds out there~

Kit Carson said:
I'm older than dirt :)
But your so pretty Kit ;) Just kidding....Hell your no damn good till you hit old as dirt so I better live that long!

Back