• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old LOT of 5 Philippine FHM Balisong BATANGAS Knives NICE !

Edgefinder

Gold Member
Hand Made Old School Knives - Top to bottom - all very well made, unused, unsharpened - beautifully ground blades

$OLDshipped - wood handles 7-5/16" long open
$OLD shipped - bone/stag handles - heavy thick knife
$OLD shipped - red/brown smooth dense synthetic handle with brass overlay
$OLD shipped - bone/stag handles - long slim knife

$OLD shipped Phoenix (Bird) tang 11-3/16" long open - wood handles with brass overlay - heavy duty knife

$OLD shipped for the remaining 3 of them.
View attachment 1036224View attachment 1036222View attachment 1036223View attachment 1036225 View attachment 1036226 View attachment 1036227 View attachment 1036228 View attachment 1036230 tang

View attachment 1036224View attachment 1036225View attachment 1036222View attachment 1036226 View attachment 1036227 View attachment 1036228

Last edited:
Hey Fortunately my budget can only afford the $100 1 I'm intrested in that 1. Can you tell me about it like does it open and close smoothly?. Does it have a Box? Thanx please get back to me

I have 2 flippers from pinoy steel but only have a bantangas trainer collectable. I'm actually trying to sell one of my parka gypsy on my other forum. I'm interested also In number 3 however I cannot afford it at this time And hopefully I could to save up for Christmas and hopefully it will be that some really intrested in number 3 but I could only afford 1

Opens and closes smoothly and locks up tightly.
There is no box

Let me know

Thanks,

Ok thanks. Just exactly AM how long is it I know it's a short knife. Like pinoy steels was 9&1/3a little short. Is it shorter than that?

Ok so thsts the PayPal correct? I notice that there's a blank is is that for me or does I mean that someone took it already because I wanted the 3rd one?

I'll skip on this I eNter the third one and I was gonna pay psypal now. I'll save and get the pheonix

I put the $PF on the 3rd one because you said, you were taking it. If you want the 3rd one, send the PayPal.

Let me know

Thanks,

Back