• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old LOT of 5 Philippine FHM Balisong BATANGAS Knives NICE !

SI was going to email you that I want number for stag slim. I emailed u on your arm aol.com

This is the 1st time I ever came across a beautiful collection like this and I think that I'm honestly inheriting it for my son when he becomes 18 and hes a good boy and how have a lot of money so I have vintage down to the Tungus and inexpensive down to CCC stouts a dog bites down to Van tax down to clones parker mirror polish and Are you gonna ship out tomorrow?

Yes you could ship it out tomorrow that would be great I have your other tracking number but it seems like it's moving slow can you maybe do a 2 day priority

It is shipping tomorrow Priority Mail - should get to you by Moday 12/24 however, with the holiday mail volume it could take longer

The shipping label states 2 day Priority Mail

Thanks,

Thsnks i know it will take more than 2 days but iys Christmas. Merry Christmas to you

Got first one love the blade. I used some metaglow on the brass, and good cleaning oil on inside. Would you recommend cleaning it. Dry lubed it . Would you recommend I leave it alone chor collection purposes. I know the answer somewhat judge wanted your opinion. I tried leaving feedback but did I missed something. I dunno I will try it sgain.

Just got it. It's so nice thank you. The inside of handles were clean, blade looks nice . And it flops smoothly. Usually honestly I hate bras myself or copper because it always torn issues and stuff like that for when it comes authentic bantangas knives I dont mind. I'm actually looking for a shadow box to put the vintage knives and my real trench knuckle knife and my other knuckles. I use go collect everything from otf spring assisted, sugos but it cost a lot so I sold my Frank b stilettos and otf knives and stick with knuckles and balisongs. I will get back to you after Christmas about the rest but as of now I'm broke. If someone else wants it just Do what you got to do. I like thhe small one bc its affordable but that pheonix is too nice. Thank you

Back