• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

OLEG KRYMLIN is a Thief

Oleg can't personally dispute a PP transaction with your CC company. If Oleg's dispute states that it's closed in your favor, then it should say the same for you. If your account states otherwise or if PP is disputing the claim while saying it's closed, then it could be a confusion on PP's part. Best to contact them as they're the disputing party at this point, even if it's on someone else's behalf (mistakenly or not).

I repeat again. I did not open any dispute. Now dispute status on my PP "closed". I do not want to solve problems with your bank. The money returned, and I do not want to hear more about it. If I get a call from the bank, I can confirm that I have no complaints. That's all I can do.
If a person wants to solve the problem, he calls to the seller. Do not go crying to the forum as a hysterical woman.

I posted facts.

Plus getting personal by gender discrimination is really classy, you must be proud of yourself.

Ruthless750 - For the love of God, GROW UP! Quit your whining and relentless insults. So you aren't happy. We got it. You have so many avenues if you feel wronged that can produce results. Deal with a business transaction like a normal adult, not a whiny 5 yr old. If you can't get it solved in any manner, maybe YOU are wrong. Did you think that? So far, my sympathy ran out for you after 2 posts, when you started calling name. Please Mods, make HIM vanish. For a of us!!!!!

Ruthless750 - For the love of God, GROW UP! Quit your whining and relentless insults. So you aren't happy. We got it. You have so many avenues if you feel wronged that can produce results. Deal with a business transaction like a normal adult, not a whiny 5 yr old. If you can't get it solved in any manner, maybe YOU are wrong. Did you think that? So far, my sympathy ran out for you after 2 posts, when you started calling name. Please Mods, make HIM vanish. For a of us!!!!!

You might want to try to re-read the posts and see where I was name calling.

I went through all the avenues and freedom of speech, last time I checked, still exists.

So far a person with an aptitude of a 5 year old would realize that there are facts vs words of insults.

I did post for anyone to feel sorry for me, I posted as a warning that this might happen to you.

I went through all the avenues and freedom of speech, last time I checked, still exists.

Actually, this is a private Forum and you don't have any "Freedom of speech" rights at all in a private arena. You agreed to the rules of this forum when you joined.

Besides, you are a Canadian and this is an American (USA) site, the USA does not have to protect you from speaking your mind.

This matter is over, you got your money back a month ago from all appearances. You should move on, otherwise, you do appear hell-bent on just causing damage to someone. By continuing in this manner, you really are just hurting your own position and any sympathy others may have felt for you.

So far a person with an aptitude of a 5 year old would realize that there are facts vs words of insults.

I did post for anyone to feel sorry for me, I posted as a warning that this might happen to you.

Post #26 for the win, on all counts.

This is indeed a privately owned forum. We must adhere to the rules as they have been laid out. Let's try and gain some perspective and see what develops in the next few days. Call your credit card company and Paypal and find out what else is happening. Kiah made a valid point in his post above. Also, it is a known issue that Paypal has been doubling down on non-USA users of their service.

As a Final update, Mr Krymlin is getting to keep my $70 or so as Capital One is only able to dispute the transaction ones and since Mr Krymlin used our PayPal transaction to ship the package to another client by changing the address and the name, the money was taken from my credit card account and transferred to his PayPal

So a Customer - Looses and that just sucks

If you are reading this, Mr Krymlin, I hope you take the money that you fraudulently taken from me and donate it to Kids Charity for the holidays!

Yeah, i was gonna mention that to, he was forced to ebay after all the screwing he gave around here! I usually dont comment on these ordeals being a maker myself,everyone needs to slow down not jump into things unless the makers has a good track record and is very well known by the buying party.Being a fulltime maker you all are my bread and butter! This is how i live.
Good luck guys on getting this took care of.what a shame.

I have purchased a knife from OK in the past and I had no problem with thetransaction. I recieved the knife in a timely manner and OK maintained good communication. Something may have changed but I feel that Mr Krymlin could use a little support.

I have purchased a knife from OK in the past and I had no problem with thetransaction. I recieved the knife in a timely manner and OK maintained good communication. Something may have changed but I feel that Mr Krymlin could use a little support.

Support? He failed to follow through with some of our members in a timely fashion and got banned. What support would you like us to provide? Truthfully I wasn't happy to see him go as I liked his knives. You can't just be good at making knives...you need to take care of the business end too.

I was info by paypal that the dispute cases have ended because the date was already more than 45 days ago, or the application does not comply with other conditions.
Only want to take my money back...

Last edited:
Back