1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

OLEG KRYMLIN is a Thief

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by ruthless750, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ruthless750

ruthless750

Jul 4, 2012
    Now before moderators remove this thread or lock it please read the following.

OLEG KRYMLIN is a thief and a liar - and I'm not just saying it. He, himself pointed out that the money was paid back to me. Which was TRUE. Guess what I see on my CC bill, a dispute to refund from our "friend" Mr. Krymlin. He provided a fake tracking # too in his dispute, as I checked with USPS and the parcel that he provided was delivered by to a US buyer. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

now the dispute continues. He wanted to continue it. So here it goes again.

BUYERS BEWARE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    his own quote:

Oleg Krymlin
    Oleg Krymlin is offline KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

He received his money back. Just do not say this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. TriviaMonster

TriviaMonster

Jan 2, 2012
    Is there more to this story? I am missing something I guess. Why was a refund issued?

3. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
  4. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
    I sent him a PM informing him of this thread.

5. Jake5713

Jake5713

Feb 27, 2012
    this guy sounds like a dirtbag

he'll never get my business, I was looking at that for sale thread and wanted to buy both knives....

too bad

6. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    I've had some PM conversations with Oleg. I'm going to consult with Morrow on this at some point and we will have to make a decision about all this.

7. wolfmann601

wolfmann601 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2001
    Oleg sounds like a maker who does not want to sell knives to knifeknuts. Got to be a better businessman before going into business....

8. RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    I've emailed one of the other mods copies of some interactions I've had with Oleg. When I get some feedback, we will move onto the next step.

9. ruthless750

ruthless750

Jul 4, 2012
    Listen I'm being truthful and have a dispute # with my Capital One MC, I thought it was all over until I got a call today from my cc informing me that if I don't reply he will keep the funds. I just don't know why he would continue with it. I received nothing and I feel that I owe him no money for that.

At least I found a good maker who is very popular here on the site and have ordered a custom knife from him.

10. Marko3

Marko3 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I was hoping he had put all this behind him. He does make some nice Finnish style blades and being a Finn I almost pulled the trigger.

The mess he got himself in a few weeks back just raised to many red flag for me to go through with it.

OP I hope this gets sorted out for you..

11. Oleg Krymlin

Oleg Krymlin Banned BANNED

Jan 13, 2009
    What do you want from me yet?? I have not sent any tracking numbers.You get your money back 1 month ago. I lost my knives, money, and $ 40fee. What you want more???????Man, you're starting to annoy me. Do not advise it. I do not have any relation to a dispute at your f...ng bank.This is revenge? Not too much hate? ruthless750, you jerk,man.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  12. Oleg Krymlin

Jan 13, 2009
    Marko3: This smart man opened the dispute ( without telling me) in the PP when I could not perform his order.
    1) Paypal removed from my account this money and I paid the fine.
    2) I think he's bank wants some money from he. Although I have NEVER challenged this money return.
    I've never sent ANY Trucking numbers.Now all the anger he brings to the forum.
    Tell me,Marko3, it's fake too? http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/itrader.php?u=239634

13. Maddogg774

Maddogg774

Sep 19, 2011
    Ruthless, you joined in July, have 22posts, most, if not all are you griping at Oleg. No feedback and only your word you never recieved knives. Oleg has 900+ posts, 100% feedback and been an outstanding member since 2009. You have yet to provide proof that he disputed a reversal. Oleg has earned the right to be heard out and you haven't earned anything or proved anything yet. If you want us to belive you, prove it.
    Proverbs 18:17 17*The first to plead his case seems right,
    Until another comes and examines him.

14. ruthless750

ruthless750

Jul 4, 2012
    Are you kidding me?

You didn't challenge anything? I spoke with Fraud Department yesterday and they sent me a letter and a message on my online banking, I will scan it and post it here for people to see.

15. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    You should post the tracking number you were given as well.

16. duro

duro

May 25, 2012
    It's conjecture, but often times people use broken english as an excuse to avoid confrontation.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  17. RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    Let this serve as a final warning. Do not post comments that are not related to the topic at hand. If there is a problem between a customer and a maker, we need to know. So unless you have dealt with either person involved, kindly stay out of the thread.

18. ruthless750

ruthless750

Jul 4, 2012
    Here is a screenshot of my online message from cc company.
    I hope this answers all the questions about me being thruthful and honest.

I'll post the tracking # that he provided to my cc company in his dispute when I get home from work.

Edited: no need to have my personal info any longer

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  19. Oleg Krymlin

Jan 13, 2009
    I repeat again. I did not open any dispute. Now dispute status on my PP "closed". I do not want to solve problems with your bank. The money returned, and I do not want to hear more about it. If I get a call from the bank, I can confirm that I have no complaints. That's all I can do.
    If a person wants to solve the problem, he calls to the seller. Do not go crying to the forum as a hysterical woman.

20. cziv

cziv

Nov 24, 2005
    edit per mods instructions above.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012