1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Poorfish.com and poor_fish on ebay

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by powernoodle, May 14, 2012.

1. powernoodle

powernoodle Power Member Gold Member Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2004
    I just want to note my several positive interactions with poorfish.com and poor_fish on ebay. They consistently have the best or very close to the best prices on knives, and I have found their customer service to be first rate. And they actually respond quickly to emails. Thumbs up. :thumbup:

2. NateO

NateO

May 14, 2012
    I bought a fishing rod from them a couple years ago on ebay and i concur, they were great!

3. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    I bought my Kershaw Groove from them at Christmas and enjoyed the superlative customer service as well.

4. ChrisB507

ChrisB507

Mar 29, 2005
    I've only bought a (now) discontinued Spyderco from them...but I also found that they had a good prices and good service.

5. digdeep

digdeep

Mar 19, 2005
    Five star transactions all the way. I have bought several items from them and was impressed by the low prices and quick deliveries.

6. actionyak

actionyak

Feb 13, 2011
    I just picked up my pacific salt from them. Great price and free shipping and it was fast. Will definitely look their way again in the future.

7. dustyzz

dustyzz

Apr 23, 2007
    I've bought quite a few knives from Poorfish, always fast shipping, great prices... One of the good eBay'ers.

8. WLJ4163

WLJ4163 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2006
    I have bought several things there and they are great!

9. Vanguard41xx

Vanguard41xx

Dec 29, 2010
    Looks like I found a new dealer. :)

10. caseguy

caseguy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2005
    I agree with all of the above. I've bought from them several times. Good prices and fast shipping.