post your ugly mugs here...

Dan, I don't know if you know this, but man, you're crawling with children...

Me too!

Brent. Great pics. Pretty lady too.

Thats a pretty family you got there Andy! And a free shop full of tools on property infested with deer. I used to like you...;)

Josh, that look is the shizn##.

Chris, you'd have never gotten out of that mud in Louisianna. If you did your shoes woulda been history for sure.

Michael, hold on to her brother. She looks like a keeper.

Attachments

• lily129.JPG
    lily129.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 83
Uh...Andy....how much time transpired between the last two pics....:eek:

or, that must be one cool hat!

:D :p :foot:

So, what are you saying, Dan?! :rolleyes: :D

Actually, there is about a two year spread between all three pics. The change in appearance has to do with getting a hair cut in between!

Andy

Race.1.jpg

I'm the goofball in the red shirt. This was taken at an IRL race near Pikes Peak, CO a couple of years ago.

Eric

(Chris Latta voice)

"KO-BRAAAAAA!!!"

CSGKumarKobra20060518b.jpg

Thanks Andy! That's funny because I had missed your pic of your family until now and was going to tell you that you have a beautiful family:) There are some people who shine through in photographs and you can really tell they are nice people---your wife is one of those people IMO.

Thats a great pic Rob. Congrats on such a beautiful daughter!

Thanks Andy:) The thing that is amazing about Anna is her soul. She is the kindest little person I've ever met. She has a beautiful caring intuitive spirit. And she's extremely bright to boot!!

And I am not biased at all;) :rolleyes: :D

Wow... what a trip through time. I wish I still had that photo of Walosi and me at the range.

Rob, Dan et. al... you guys are blessed with wonderful families!

Alan

Sorry no pics. No digital camera yet, don't know how to use the dang things anyways, and can type on a computer but not much else when it comes to digital electronics. Heck I still use rotory phones, (got a cordless with touch tone).

Anyways, grey mostly. Regular beard on the long side, and a decent ponytail. About 6 foot 2 and 195 lbs. Greenish eyes half swede/german ancestry.

Pics? Someday maybe

I have a feeling if we assembled all the forumites together, along with 2 of their favorite HI blades it would be a damn intimidating crew. I bet that a good number of us here are 6' and over and fairly solid. It would be fun to have us all pile into the same bar wouldn't it?:D :eek:

how about updated pics with forumites holding their favorite khukuri? :D
i'll post that tonight lol :)

Back