• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Prices Lowered* Case Lockback Whittler, Abraham Lincoln Repro Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinning the herd sale one of many.

First to post I'll take it and PM or email me followed by prompt Paypal payment gets the knife. I will send Paypal addy to you.

Paypal goods not gift (protects us both) and I pay for shipping Priority small or medium box. No returns. CONUS sales only.

I reserve the right to not sell to you if you have significant negative feedback or very low posts here. Also, if you buy PLEASE leave feedback. I have made purchases and received nothing in terms of feedback. It seems like people don't bother. If we have a good transaction lets mark each other as such. :):thumbup:

Case / Bose Collaboration Lockback Whittler in Ebony. VERY nice knife comes with protective case and original box. This knife has an excellent lock and opens/closes great. Pocket carried but never used. Now $350 Shipped

Lincoln Reproduction Pocket Knife 6 blade congress. Handle is bone not ivory. This is an exact reproduction of the pocket knife President Abraham Lincoln carried made by WM Gilchrist. It was commissioned by a history Professor who is a prominent Lincoln Researcher. Has identical markings to the original knife. Comes with nice wooden box and was pocket carried once and not used. Now $75 Shipped

Any questions PM me! :)

Last edited:
Case Stag Damascus Peanut. Has been used and carried but in good shape. $65 Shipped

I'll take this one. PM incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back