R-Series Knives

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
These R-Series Knives arrived here few days back.
R-1, R-2 and R-11 are under process.

BB reserved
R-6
R-7
R-8
R-9
R-10

I am offering the R-3, R-4 and R-5 for forum DOTD sales

Thank you for your patience

R-3
9 1/4 '' 8 ounce by Ram Lal . Horn handle. $85

R-4
9 1/4'' 17 ounce by Ram Lal. Horn handle. $88

R-5
9 1/8'' 11 ounce by Lachhu. Horn handle. $90.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

R-6
9 7/8''10 oz by Lachhu. Horn handle.

R-7
9 3/8'' 9 ounce by Ram Lal. Wood brass and antler handle.

R-8
10 3/8'' 9 ounce by Lachhu. Horn handle.

R-9
10 5/8'' 11 ounce by Ram Lal. Satisal wood handle.

R-10
9 7/8'' 8 ounce by Ram Lal. Horn handle

Last edited:
Wow these are crazy!! R-8 and 9 look the coolest but R-5 and 10 look most utilitarian. All awesome work by Ram Lal

Oh my that R-7 is outstanding (not that the rest are not, but wow, on that one. Might have to grab the R-4 if nobody beats me to it ;-)

Curious what you hear. I read it that BB has reserved 6 thru 10 but maybe these are in addition to. I hope.

I'll cross my fingers for you. 8 & 9 are quite interesting.

I am really digging that R7 and R10.

Congrats BB

Last edited:
Offer withdrawn on the 9, a little much when postage to uk is added on, im still saving for my m43!

Sorry to hear that Tommyd345. I think many of the international folks save up for a few blades at a time so shipping spread across them isn't so outrageous. :( Hope the M43 that is meant for you finds it's way there soon though :)

A lot of us local folks save up for a few to save on shipping too. It's a plumb nuisance to be poor, let me tell ya.

Don't recollect if I posted it here before or not but we have a plaque hanging by the kitchen table that reads.

Money can't buy Happiness
But it can buy Cows
And cows make Milk
And Milk makes Ice Cream
And Ice Cream makes you Happy.

Don't help much but I guess it takes the edge off some..........

A lot of us local folks save up for a few to save on shipping too. It's a plumb nuisance to be poor, let me tell ya.

Don't recollect if I posted it here before or not but we have a plaque hanging by the kitchen table that reads.

Money can't buy Happiness
But it can buy Cows
And cows make Milk
And Milk makes Ice Cream
And Ice Cream makes you Happy.

Don't help much but I guess it takes the edge off some..........

. . .
But money can buy khukuris
And khukuris chop things
And chopping things makes you smile
And smiling makes you happy :D

R1, R2 and R11 and I will have the complete R and L series of knives. Show your interest with posts and emails to Auntie, perhaps she'll bring them back more regularly. I kinda got the "big" knife and sword thing calmed down for awhile. These little guys don't take up so much room, have the a great price point and many are usable for DC. That seems to be my trend for awhile. It's getting ridiculous on my end. Spent two hours looking through the stacks for a 10" BAS I thought I bought but wasn't sure. I was only about half way through.

A reliable source tells me the Kami's will be making many of the smaller knives early this year due to the interest and also the price point so every one can continue to enjoy the joy of a new HI knife frequently.

Especially us poor but addicted fans.

A reliable source tells me the Kami's will be making many of the smaller knives early this year due to the interest and also the price point so every one can continue to enjoy the joy of a new HI knife frequently.

Especially us poor but addicted fans.

Sounds like a grand idea. That Auntie is a great business woman.

PS: I gots me a Bura Gool ordered as well.

I agree. They are actually even nicer in hand than the pictures which is of course not unusual.

Hopefully we'll see more of those come through.

Back