rattlehawk?

you be the judge.....

freakin t-ed out again.

Looks like you had fun last night judging by the time on your last post! If we get the Hawk before Thanksgiving i will promise to carve a Turkey and a Ham with it!
Pics will be posted shortly after!

It would be very cool if these were offered sooner rather than later. "2 weeks" is closing in on 11-12 months.

Dear custom shop, I would like a RattleHawk in full Satin with SOS liners and Res-C slabs (not a tapered tang), nice hand-filling Res-C slabs atop the liners on a glistening satin hatchet. Oh, yes...and please.

It would be very cool if these were offered sooner rather than later. "2 weeks" is closing in on 11-12 months.

Dear custom shop, I would like a RattleHawk in full Satin with SOS liners and Res-C slabs (not a tapered tang), nice hand-filling Res-C slabs atop the liners on a glistening satin hatchet. Oh, yes...and please.

now that's a hell of an idea.

Looks like you had fun last night judging by the time on your last post! If we get the Hawk before Thanksgiving i will promise to carve a Turkey and a Ham with it!
Pics will be posted shortly after!

yeah i was into the pabst after work. we might have to give this thread the same treatment as the muck thread over at busse's place.

sittin here drinking an alexander keith's nova scotia lager, waiting on some new about the rattlehawk....

Custom shop you listening? Bring a bucket full of Satin and Res-C slabbed SOS liner Rattlehawks to Blade 2012. Please.

Let the proxy hat begin it's rounds. I'll be at Blade seeking any variant. But if one as described exists it's gonna get louder and more rowdy than usual at the Bussekin Booth.

Back