Recent outages and the road map to preventing them in the future

Had 20 minute lag around 1am this morning. Watched the motorcycle race while happened so I was fine. Seems good this morning. Thanks for the updates, and so ya know "Spark" the site is worth the waiting to me. But I'm glad your working on it!:D

~kevin~:)

just got this error message going from one sub forum to another. No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I am getting lags when changing forums, and when I posted yesterday. Today I went to get a cup of coffee while waiting for the lag.

I had 3-5min lags last night around 3am & this morning @ around 10am EST.

terrible lag problems and pages not loading or long threads not loading during heavy usage times ( evenings) It seems worse in certian areas..PM, Back End, WC and the subforum of WC which shall be unmentioned. I get header but must refresh often three times for page to load threads.

i have not had many problems with the lag this month but last month in April was slow.

Now this month May its much faster.

Now, while waiting for a search to complete, after about 3-4 minutes, I got the following message:

"This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds."

Something is definitely rotten in Denmark! :confused:

It's been horrible for me for at least a couple months. I go and post on other forums, do research and pay bills online while waiting for BF to load a page.;):D
I'm patient though, and Thanks for trying to get this sorted Spark. I'm sure it's a bigger pain in the ass for you than it is for us.

Last edited:
I'm getting those "connection failures" at times, if I leave and try to get back.
Plus when editing or just posting, switching forums it lags a few minutes.
Then it speeds up works normal.

Just a heads up. Apparently we're going to be changing OS's again to another, enterprise level one, shortly. We'll see if that fixes things.

it must be a domestic thing. i am not in the usa and i have no delays here. nothing that is not normal for this part of the world.

Back