Reputation points.

DaQo'tah Forge said:
Geothorn...

I didnt run out of room (all that much.)

I had to check "disagree" about your post due to the way you summed up everything I was thinking.

I felt at the time, (and I still do) that your views were right in line with what I was about to write on.

Therefore it seemed only correct to ding you for being in total agreement with the things I wanted to write on.

When I get a chance, I will ding you again if you should again post what I believe is the wise position on a topic to take,,,,,before me.
With these pearls of insight from Du'Kotex Fudge, I am sure a brand new level of stupidity has been reached. :rolleyes:

DaQo'tah Forge said:
Geothorn...

I didnt run out of room (all that much.)

I had to check "disagree" about your post due to the way you summed up everything I was thinking.

I felt at the time, (and I still do) that your views were right in line with what I was about to write on.

Therefore it seemed only correct to ding you for being in total agreement with the things I wanted to write on.

When I get a chance, I will ding you again if you should again post what I believe was the wise position on a topic for me to take.
LOL...haven't you ever heard of anything called "First come, first served?" You should ding yourself for not stating my thoughts, before I do.

GeoThorn

DaQo'tah Forge said:
It cant be all that new....for there were chairs and food already set up when I got here...
Some of us set up a charity event. "Feed the Village Idiot". Hope you enjoyed the meal.

DaQo'tah Forge said:
all the chairs were warm...
Thats because we just got done with a "Guess what!? You're an Assclown!" award show. How do you like your new trophy? I'm sure you are the envy of all your Trekkie friends now.

Aaron/m1marty...

Oh, you are right, I always do seem to forget to sign my rep-comments...I dont mean to, but I get so "into the moment" that I click-click and it's gone before Im all that ready to send it.

HOWEVER.....

However I believe that I also have an ability to write a post or comment that is unlike most others style, so I think for the most part, people that receive one of my rep-comments know right away who sent it to them....

m1marty said:
I'm sure you are the envy of all your Trekkie friends now.

All my Trekkie friends are at STAR WARS right now, however I will make sure I tell them of your interest...

Speaking of old posts, I just got a comment on a post I wrote back in 1999: Why Buckshot is Not Great -- just another reminder that as long as Bladeforums exists people will be finding and reading our posts....

Talking about Star Trek, when I read the last bunch of posts on this thread, I thought I had stepped through a worm hole and ended up in W&C.

Back