Roadtrip to TAD, Purchased Strider, Mission Accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with RGray, let the thread die.

But.........

That someone from Fresno, California would anything negative to say about Oakland or any other Bay Area (or any other city for that matter) city is pathetic. Wake up and look around you CC.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I also agree, no private emails up on the forum.:barf:

... But you fukked up Chris. Hopefully this will be a lesson you can learn from.

Come on guys, please let this go. This is a time we are all suppose to standing together. Vinnie and Chris have let it go please do the same.

Thanks
Matt

Ketsugo,

Checked out your webpage and I must say you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I was wrong though, you are not a little kid, you are some old geezer of to a deep end. You think you're gonna kick my ass? Yeah, get real you old fuc.ken fart. I bet you can't even get up from your wheel chair to take a dump.

Now honestly are you a telemarketer? Cause as I read through your page I got this image in my mind of you calling people and peddling your tapes.

Another thing, you look like a homeless drunk. Honestly. Maybe you should get a haircut, kick the drinking habit, get a decent suit, and people may start respecting you. Or was that one of your undercover police photos?

As for your profile...PI?!?! Gimmie a f.ucking break, I think you've been watching too many Columbo/Matlock reruns, and imagining things.

I'm not the "Old Fart", but believe me he could handle you NO PROBLEM. And he doesn't drink. Never did. The more you speak the more apparent your ignorance is. I am 42 and ONLY a third degree black belt under him. You aren't very bright are you? I state in my profile I was born in 1959. Here is a pic for reference Jack-Off.
I'm far right in the blue gi.

(edited for the proper pic)

orig.jpg

Ok ladies, enough penis measuring. You want to battle, meet up at Blade or SHOT or something and we'll see who really measures up.

In the meantime, thread closed.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back