1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Scrimshaw

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop: Services Offered' started by R.Carpenter, Apr 6, 2012.

1. R.Carpenter

R.Carpenter

Apr 19, 2009
    Well I guess I have to change directions in my life after being diagnosed with cancer last year and going through the chemo, radiation and 12 1/2 hours of surgery trying to beat it. So far so good. After the pathology report came back and a lung biopsy I was told that the spot on my lung was caused from metal dust so my days of grinding blades are over. Turning my energy that I have left into scrimshawing. So....If anyone would like any scrimshaw work done on any knives or what ever send me a PM or email and we can discuss it. Some people like scrim and some don"t but I sure enjoy doing it. Anyway shown are some photos of some of my work. If anyone has any questions just ask. Thanks for taking a look:D

2. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    nice work Ray

3. R.Carpenter

R.Carpenter

Apr 19, 2009
    Thanks Mr.ONeill....Much appreciated.:)