Server testing ongoing by outside parties

Nary a a 522 for days!!! Now I can go back to Liking everything like it's my job.
Kind of it is my job. Yall's Moms pay me to do that, you know.

Snappy, snappy, snappy...!

Appreciate all the effort to improve performance.

THANK YOU!

Spark Spark

Seems like since the forum got fixed, some of my photos haven't been showing up. Perhaps just a coincidence, but a problem none the less.

EDIT: Actually, it's just happening here. Fine on other forums.

Last edited:
Spark Spark

Seems like since the forum got fixed, some of my photos haven't been showing up. Perhaps just a coincidence, but a problem none the less.

EDIT: Actually, it's just happening here. Fine on other forums.
Spark Spark

FOTKI, the imaging host I use, gave me this response:

sshot1-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Things have been loading without a hitch for me lately, much much better thanks!

Yup, just got a couple 522 errors myself.

Site is sluggish and 522 errors are popping up very frequently. Spark Spark

Spark Spark

I get the 522errors often as well.

But more importantly I can't load 3rd party photos.
There is a 3 page thread on it here in the Tech section.

I’m using paid host - Image Shack. Never, ever had issues hotlinking direct address of my picture, it usually works like a charm.
I try to keep the pictures around 800-1000 pixels horizontal resolution in order to have them load fast and not to blow on the whole page when open.
since about a week ago, when posting, I can see my picture hotlinked to the working post, but not when I actually hit the “post” button which is very frustrating…
I can probably have the pictures resized and stored localy on my device (tablet) and uploadEd from it instead from my online album but why all this hustle If the forum was showing up the pictures perfectly fine before it got fixed… ?
Is this issue going to be addressed, I see several members not capable to show their pictures on the General Knife Discussion, I guess I’m not the only one that finds this situation frustrating…
‘I really hate to bother you but seems like one issue was fixed but another appeared. Honestly, I personally rather deal with the network error message but to be able to upload pictures.

Image hosting issues is probably resulting from images being proxied, though it could be other problems. Will investigate.

522 errors have largely stopped with the exception of the spike from yesterday
1646146310664.png

Back