Server testing ongoing by outside parties

If in fact all is good.
Since we all put up with this crap since October.
How about giving ALL paying members an extra month on our membership??
Would be the right thing to do Spark!!

I know what you're saying, but I personally don't think it's necessary. Any site as big and complex as bladeforums is going to go through periods like this. Bladeforums has to run on the devices of tens of thousands of users. As computer and phone hardware, operating systems, software, etc. constantly change and update, the context in which bladeforms has to run smoothly is constantly changing. Whatever solution was in place yesterday may not work tomorrow. Running this forum is probably like plugging a constantly leaking dam. The only reason bigger sites like google, facebook etc. don't have this problem is that they monetize their users - "we are the product" - so they can solve the problem by just throwing cash at it. I appreciate Spark running business model that doesn't treat us like that, and these kinds of troubles are the flip side of that coin.

I'm assuming it's known, given that things might stop and start working, but I am still eagerly awaiting the search function! :)

Thank you for the update..... this has gotten really bad, as you obviously know. Let us as members know if there's anything we can do to help... one time donations, whatever...

I'm up for this if needed.

I hate donations, HATE HATE HATE them. I may do like a limited run of laser etched challenge coins or something tho commemorating BladeForums 2022 Server Meltdown, Operation Dumpster Fire or something since I have 100 brass and 100 titanium ones at the office.

Running beautifully for me right now. :thumbsup:

How much for one of each? I'll be down if I have the cash and it's family friendly

I'll have to come up with a design first unless someone wants to come up with a suitable vector one. Figure the brass would be around $50 and the Ti around 100 bc engraving both sides and materials

I'll have to come up with a design first unless someone wants to come up with a suitable vector one. Figure the brass would be around $50 and the Ti around 100 bc engraving both sides and materials
In for Ti!

Running much better for me. Thanks for the effort. I would be interesting in the coin.

slg98 slg98

I'd be in for a coin or two. That sounds like a good idea.

Forum seems to be running good

I hate donations, HATE HATE HATE them. I may do like a limited run of laser etched challenge coins or something tho commemorating BladeForums 2022 Server Meltdown, Operation Dumpster Fire or something since I have 100 brass and 100 titanium ones at the office.
I'm in for one of the Ti ones, as well... might even do one of each... will paypal work? Just give us the info, and get the coins to us whenever is convenient... no rush on delivery...

Yay! Site is running much better!

I would be in for a coin to commemorate the great server meltdown and to help offset upgrade costs.

Back