Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Nice Dave, finally got your stamp for your 458 :thumbup:

Congrats on the can! I gotta save some money and get 2-3 and the wait times drive me nuts. Also love the landcrusier probably my next vehicle when I can drive again.

4 isn't too bad, I forgot, did you e-file it or trust?

Efiled, with a trust ;)

Congrats on the can! I gotta save some money and get 2-3 and the wait times drive me nuts. Also love the landcrusier probably my next vehicle when I can drive again.

Thanks, I have another in NFA jail still. I try so hard to forget about them, new Busses' help! :D

.... yes, a great deal of style and taste involved in that vehicle... ;)

I would have to agree, and you have a mighty fine Cruiser too!

Thanks! :thumbup:

FINALLY! :cool: dang it stinks waiting four months for something you already paid for!

4 months wait..... Impossible here...... Serious jail time, actually. That AR is restricted here. Need a special permit to own. A travel permit just to take it out of your house, and to a certified range .... range or ranges that you're a member of only ($$$) ..... Shortest distance between your home and the range. Invited to a friend's range or need to go to a competition? Need to take it to a gun smith? Another permit for the one visit..... Every time. Get caught without your permit.... Jail time. Honest, law abiding citizens included.

Keep your gun rights. Support the NRA.... Just my 2 cents. Owning guns here is a state given privilege that can be taken away.

Oh! I forgot! ..... 5 rounds mag only, on semi auto rifles.....

Last edited:
Keep your gun rights. Support the NRA.... Just my 2 cents. Owning guns here is a state given privilege that can be taken away.

Funny thing though, NRA doesn't care about short barrel rifles, suppressors, short barreled shotguns, select fire items, destructive devises, AOWs.....basically anything NFA regulated and fun. JPFO is worth checking into

That's another argument though.

Large capacity, short barreled, and semi auto boom sticks FTW :thumbup:

0602142149_zps988yy8bl.jpg

Sporterized 7.35x51 Carcano

Worthless as a rifle but I'm sure it could be used as a bat for one of two zombies before it breaks

:)

There's a guy here in Alberta that has all the one off calibers. I'm sure he'd have some laying around.

Nox- its only illegal if you get caught. I say, as long as you don't hurt anyone or interfere anyone's life; abide by the laws that apply to you and ignore the rest. Boo-ya

Added to my fun closet.

There's a guy here in Alberta that has all the one off calibers. I'm sure he'd have some laying around.

Nox- its only illegal if you get caught. I say, as long as you don't hurt anyone or interfere anyone's life; abide by the laws that apply to you and ignore the rest. Boo-ya

Added to my fun closet.

I understand the sentiment..... Can't afford the jail time or a criminal record. Criminal record means no more visiting the USA.... To each his own....

Neither can I; I hold licensing that would disappear if I ever did anything against the wishes of our country. Everything I have/run is legitimate...most don't look legitimate though. I get a lot of looks at the range.

Back