Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Blue is fine, but goes down like spring water... I need the smoke and peat of Laphroaig, or other Islay scotches. That's where I'm at after a long scotch and whisky journey.

But really... where is that excessive Bushwacker Mistress already!

Blue is fine, but goes down like spring water... I need the smoke and peat of Laphroaig, or other Islay scotches. That's where I'm at after a long scotch and whisky journey.

I'm with you. I once did a Laphroaig 'vertical tasting' - starting with 10yo, then 15, 25, 30 and finishing with 40 year old. I hope this next set of Busse releases is an experience like that !!!

I am confused about how to get a busse... All the items on the website say no longer available - SO I
assume I will be waiting on the next run. IS (next run) that what this thread is referencing?

I am confused about how to get a busse... All the items on the website say no longer available - SO I
assume I will be waiting on the next run. IS (next run) that what this thread is referencing?
Yes, at SOME Point Busse will offer Knives again-When is UNKNOWN

You are correct! Pop a top and hang around. They are coming.

Yes, at SOME Point Busse will offer Knives again-When is UNKNOWN

I think what you meant to say is:
Yes, at SOME Point Busse May offer Knives again-If/When is UNKNOWN.

We have been having Roaring back, and Any time now, and Soon, and Plenty of other "updates" for well over a year...

How about another run of Mean Street Ergo LE's? They never show up for sale. Therefore I can only assume (a) they must be awesome and (b) there weren't near enough of them made. So maybe that situation is being rectified? And if you really want to bring back a grail, how about a run of satin INFI BA III's with snakeskin handles? And, sir, would you like a straw for that Blue?

But really... where is that excessive Bushwacker Mistress already!

I'm with you. I once did a Laphroaig 'vertical tasting' - starting with 10yo, then 15, 25, 30 and finishing with 40 year old. I hope this next set of Busse releases is an experience like that !!!

Sad to say I've never had the pleasure gents. Used to drink a shyt ton of red label and Chivas Regal though! Stuff certainly did always go down like water for me also if you know what I mean lol! ;):D So now I don't drink lol :thumbsup:

Edited to say: Really though..... where indeed is that EBM!!! Or anything ha!

Ardbeg Corryvreckan is my new Laphroaig 10.

I'm good with that... OK Jerry, we are ready for a flight of infi and Islay scotch!

It seems to me the best knives to release are the ones that the "entrepreneurs" are reselling at a premium. When you look at the prices of the TGLB, the NMSFNO and the gladius? I am thinking those would be good candidates for re-release.

If we are taking votes I would like to buy 2-3 Infi 1/4" Ratweiler; literally the most comfortable knife for my hands and they look wickedly cool!

Just imagine an infi NMSFNO with bruiser scales and hammered silver coating. Yummy!

Back