Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Did anyone else see that hammered silver coating on a hg55 on that auction site? That may be a hint. isnt that a newer coating? Unless it was a spa job. (I figured Blade show). I'm hoping to hear something this week or maybe July 4th.

Mother Of All Bowies
Cmon... kick this thing off right!! Present us another opportunity to score this epic monster!!!
A real .41 MOAB is one blade id spring for no matter what..

Did anyone else see that hammered silver coating on a hg55 on that auction site? That may be a hint. isnt that a newer coating? Unless it was a spa job. (I figured Blade show). I'm hoping to hear something this week or maybe July 4th.

Yes what I great looking blade. I hope your right about this one bullpin! Not that it's to be believed but that's what the description says..blade 2017. But makes it sound like it's the last one on earth of course.

Hell, at this point I'm willing to ponder and debate the merit of the "infi nuclear meltdown spatula and salad tongs" offering...

Hell, at this point I'm willing to ponder and debate the merit of the "infi nuclear meltdown spatula and salad tongs" offering...

The PERFECT Wedding Gift!!

you parting with any of the monsters ?

Cleared out the Doubles already....But you never know when I might need to make space for a BUNCH of FOLDERS!!! Bossman Bring It...Folders that is....:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, at SOME Point Busse will offer Knives again-When is UNKNOWN
Well, technically there is always the known date of Blade show each year where Busse offers knives for sale... but for online... just two more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!

Ya know, for a guy who just walked in off the street this is quite an emotional experience because lets be real, these knives, in the end, are an emotional experience on a spiritual level- So it's hard to wait and I'm feeling the 2 weeks is met with skepticism by the crew of this ship, but decided to watch and learn- after that, I'm going to employ my bribery plan after having so many great suggestions~ at this point it's come down to Cabo-Wabo and Johnny Walker Blue and a 2 front approach- The best part is, a 2 mile round trip and I'll have my deliveries done- but you must know, the local rumor is Jerry has weaponized drones and other sophisticated anti-infiltration contingencies so you can't just stop by the office.

That's a pretty good plan .... but since you're new here, you would not know about the Clark Bars for Amy. Just saying....

TGLBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is some available in swamprat also, is this what we were waiting for just one thing the ak???

Back