fd99cb9f.jpg

fd99cb98.jpg

fd99cb8d.jpg

fd99cb7d.jpg

fd99cb52.jpg

fd99cafe.jpg

fd99caf2.jpg

fd99cb05.jpg

Outstanding pictures as always Shelby! I can't wait to get one of these........Kurt

Bad News: We're gonna hafta jus kiss our money goodbye.

Good News: Whoa, what a knife!

Question for Matt D: Is the S LOAD you're expecting all spoken for?

Very classy pics, well done indeed!

The knife doesn't look too bad either...lol ;)

Mel

His was a gift, they are not available yet, just now going into production. No price has been set yet either. You can sign up for pre order at TAD if ya like it a lot.

Have you had a chance to hold it awhile? can you tell if the scales being made out of different materials affects the balance or feel of the knife in an odd way?

I played with this, 2 of them actually, at BLADE for the 3 days...had to keep one of them from walking off! No issue on balance, ergonomically the knife feels great...Mick did mention a few tweeks that might happen but nothing major. As an aside, the difference in material may aid some in indexing the knife before they pull it out of a pocket...of course the stud is going to help as well...yes, on the knife! This is going to be a Home Run for the guys and I have said so before. Support your Dealer and give them a call - make sure they have it on order. Don't miss out!!
All the Best,
Joe:cool:

mschwoeb,

Mr, Joey E. is right. As far as I can tell, the feel of it is right on. The Ti and G10 combo blends with each other. Ti isn't really cold to the touch and neither is G10. When it is in the hand, it feels as though it is made with the same material through and through. The grip is very comfortable.

Shelb

I'm sorry if this topic has already been covered, but what was the reason that both sides of the handle weren't made out of Ti?

Can you please post a macro shot of the lock in locked position and a view of the spine? Your 2nd pic is red x on my screen. I dont know if it is one of the views I requested...
I cant wait for this beauty.

PS: the butt looks pretty big, is it awkward in real life?...C'mon man tell us in detail how it feels!~

EDIT: got the spine shot, sweeet! how bout a macro lock shot?

AluminumOvercas,

Great pictures as always. Are we going to see your pics in the Strider catalog too?

/Colinz

Geoff in Philly,

The butt being it's size makes it confortable to hold. It's not awkward at all. As with the AR/GB folers, it's got a solid feel yet pleasing grip.

Shelby, great pix..when the blade is open, does the lock bar move when the handle is gripped tightly? Is it rock solid as itlooks?

Can I borrow it? (Yuk Yuk)

I'm curious if it would be possible to special order the SnG with two changes.
1) Ti scale instead of G10
2) Blade without the Spyderco hole

Are special orders of that nature possible?

Back