Strider SnG Preview (Photos)

I was close to buying a Sebenza to hold me until this came out, but I think these pics will help endure the wait without any impulse buys. The comparison photo is incredible (my new wallpaper).

MO

Harrydog, that is a modified hole most like mayos that I know of. Spyderco is VERY selective of who uses its hole, and I would assume that it cost quite a bit to do so.

No more waiting for the @#$%$&## Busse folder I have to have one of these things!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Warriorsociologist
I'm sorry if this topic has already been covered, but what was the reason that both sides of the handle weren't made out of Ti?

anyone??? anyone??? Beuler??? :)

I remember seeing in an earlier post by Mick, where he said that he didn't like the way an all metal handle felt.

Originally posted by harrydog
I'm curious if it would be possible to special order the SnG with two changes.
1) Ti scale instead of G10
2) Blade without the Spyderco hole

Are special orders of that nature possible?

I...errr...second this question, at least the part about the twin Ti slabs. Can it (will you allow it to) be done?

Sure you could order it that way.
But,
1. We wouldn't make it the way we do if we didn't think it was superior.
2. We already have orders for more than 800 of them. It may take a while to make a mod.

Mick

Thanks Mick. I guess I'll just have to hold one to help me put aside my reservations about the G-10. I'm sure if you think your way is superior, it is.

Will the SNG cost more or less than the GB/AR? Is there a long wait period for hte SNG?

The SNG pricing should be "in line with" the AR/GB folders, i.e. within a close percentage. This was the word at BLADE...the reality is that the final costing had not yet been done by Duane. Save your money for the $350 - $400 price point and I believe that you will be covered. Yes, I realize I'm promoting a $50 float here but I'm trying to be realistic - believe me, it will be worth the investment!!

I sincerely hope that this helps.
All the Best,
Joe
p.s. Oh yes, contact a Strider Knives dealer and place an order. I'm sure any of us would be glad to help you.

Joe,

My phone went swimming.
Lost my comms for you
Contact me regarding TREXPO.
Thanks pal

m

Got your comms...
pay attention to your phone...this doesn't have anything to do with "Cormac the Party Animal" being in town does it???!!
:D
All the Best,
Joe

My favorite Texas based Strider dealer. You setting up at the HGCA Gun Show in early August?

MO

Back