• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survival Tin Tools

Due to prior arrangements I have been unable to sell these tools directly, but I have recently canceled those arrangements, so here you go. I had a bulk order water jet cut and I have been able to get the costs down a bit so I can offer them a bit cheaper than my first run.

These are great multi-purpose Survival Tin or neck tools / knives. I have gone through several prototypes and testing with this concept and this is the result so far. They are initially meant to be a ferro rod striker on steroids with many other uses.

-small cutting edge (the two finger grip feels really good)
-last ditch arrow or spear head (small notches along the handle help assist cordage stability if you were to make a fish or small game spear)
-billy can retriever, the hooked area can be used for a multitude of tasks
-arrow shaft straightener
-range finder
-would make a great trap trigger as well

These are water jet cut from 1/8" 1095, flat grind with a convex edge, 3.0625" long, 1.25" cutting edge, 0.3125" blade width, weighs about 0.4 ounces. I had a sample RC tested by Ron Hood and it came in at 60rc, but they can range somewhat between 57-61.

I have many, many available and can be ready to ship on Monday.

$37.50 with Kydex (includes PP & 1st class parcel shipping w/ del. conf.)
$32.50 without Kydex (includes PP & 1st class parcel shipping w/ del. conf.)

I will be out of town Thursday and will be back home Friday afternoon to answer any questions.

Email contact is best (robertlyttle[@]gmail.com)

I will be getting some new pictures over the next couple of days, but here are some shots I have available. The one pictured still has heat treat scale left on, but that is removed before shipping. It's also a full convex grind, but I'm now doing the grinds flat with a convex edge.

st_1.jpg

st_2.jpg

st_3.jpg

st_4.jpg

st_6.jpg

st_7.jpg

This looks exactly like what Dave Canterbury was selling on his website.

I didn't say it you did. It is no longer for sale on his website and I told him that I would not use his name, in future sales of my product.

I didn't say it you did. It is no longer for sale on his website and I told him that I would not use his name, in future sales of my product.

I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, just stating that it used to be on his site.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely have to have one of these. Please email me payment instructions for one without the sheath. Sorry I do not paypal. I can get a USPS money order out friday.

ETA: Just saw your email address. Email sent. br

thanks

Bob Riggins

I will get some more pics of finished pieces including sheaths up by Friday, I'm just in the middle of packing for a short trip tomorrow into the now cold desert.

ryts100 - no worries man, I done already burnt down the bridge with Dave, but I have to move forward and build some new bridges.

right on Rob.. glad to see these available here...:)

these little tools are great folks.. i have one and i love it..:thumbup:

I'll take one with scale on and a sheath on the 1st, maybe the second (hobby budget clearing) as the 1st is on Sunday.
I'll send by PayPal.

E-mail sent. I want one with scale left on and the kydex sheath also.

David Enoch

Rob, YES!!! So glad to hear you have "control" back. I definitely want to order one directly from you. I'll take one with kydex. Sent you a pm and email. Great tool.

I appreciate all the support guys. I'm just getting back from a 15 mile backpacking trip and will be getting some more pics up by tomorrow as I'm just burnt out to handle it tonight. I think I have covered all the email orders and questions, but just noticed some PM's that I will address here shorty.

I'll get a list going so that no one falls through the cracks.

Rob

Back