• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survival Tin Tools

I have gone through and got all emails and PM's answered. Here is the list I have, if you have not heard from me and your not on this list, please fire off another email (robertlyttle@gmail.com).

I also know that I have some pictures to take care of, but have been swamped. I'm doing sheaths tonight, so I'll snap some. I have also got a bit of video, but I have to edit that and post it so I don't know when I can get around to that. I have been concentrating on grinding these out and got a day behind due to family.

1. David E. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
2. Chris U. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
3. Matthew G. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
4. Steve R. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
5. James B. - (2) paid - Shipped 11/10
6. Allen A. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
7. David H. - (2) paid - Shipped 11/10
8. Texas Tony - (1) trade pending
9. Mike Y. (1) - paid - Shipped 11/10
10. Richard M. - (2) paid - Shipped 11/10
11. Tim R. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
12. Bob R. - (1) payment received
13. Rob M. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
14. Jason B. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
15. Rich Q. - (3) paid - Shipped 11/10
16. Neil P. - (1) paid - Shipped 11/10
17. Sam G. - (1) payment received
Closed for now until all of these are out the door.

Last edited:
Looks good. If some are still available, I'll take one with sheath. Email on the way.

I'll take at least one with sheath. How many are available?

I have plenty blanks left (about 30), It takes me a couple days to complete a small batch.

I'm trying to keep up with emails and PM's the best I can. It's been a busy week.

I should mention multiple orders get discounts.

2 units $2.50 off of each
3-5 units $5 off of each
5-10 units, lets talk

Last edited:
I just wanted to post a heads up and status.

In all honesty I didn't think the demand was going to be this big, though I'm fully prepared for it. My fingers are fried from grinding these things and I started on sheaths last night.

I will update the list with the last couple of people, but then I will have to close this up until I get all of these get out the door. I'm already a couple days behind where I should be because I'm trying to batch out the processes.

Here is an updates pic, of about 26 units (13 units are for the last order of my prior dealer) that have been ground, heat treated and tempered. I have just started the clean up and sheathing.

I really just wanted to be honest and I don't like being behind, even a few days is starting to bother me but I wanted to communicate this to everyone.

Thanks again for your support.
Rob
stt1.jpg

Email sent.

I want one, in the form you showed it here, and with the kydex sheath.

Hey Centerfinger just wondering when you are going to do another batch of these knives?I'm in no real hurry but I'd be interested in one with a sheath

Take your time. I understand you are grinding these by hand and probably have a personal life as well.

Please add me to your "next batch" list with heat treat scal left on and sheath. No hurry here. Thanks Dan

Again, I apologize to the first ones that ordered as the later orders held up the batch. I initially stated shipping dates that I couldn't make due to the overall demand. I wanted to do them all in batch that is why I cut off the list until I completed and mailed all of the units.

The list has been updated and 99% of them are out in the mail today. I still have a few straglers to get out, but I'm almost caught up.

Sincerely
Rob

Back