The NEXT SALE

Yeah, the anticipation is half the fun of these preorders anyhow. Looks like you will definately make the second run though.

Last edited:
Where's the link for the behemoth chopper?

Right here on the Subforum. Nathan has already laid the frame and will unlock it at 3:00 PM Eastern. You can find that link on the first page, toward the 1/3 top part of it.

Well I tried to log into my account on my PC and the site would not let me log in I tried over and over till I missed it would not let me log in on my phone either ... Like I was blocked ... Anyone else have this problem? I'm so pissed I just destroyed my table with my battle mistress

Well I tried to log into my account on my PC and the site would not let me log in I tried over and over till I missed it would not let me log in on my phone either ... Like I was blocked ... Anyone else have this problem? I'm so pissed I just destroyed my table with my battle mistress
I had that problem last night.. I had to close one of my browser windows because I just couldn't log back in. The weird part was it only effected the one window.. The others were still fine.

Back